Forum

Post subject: Re: Rear shock
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:48 pm 
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?ci ... 76D47B!154 at the end of album this is my new-old fox dhx 5 .0) now please at Triscombe one of you guys help me set it up right !!!! can t wait . does anyone else ride on dhx ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:36 pm 
I got dhx 5,lovely shock...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:46 pm 
stev-o wrote:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=516755f74b76d47b&page=play&resid=516755F74B76D47B!154 at the end of album this is my new-old fox dhx 5 .0) now please at Triscombe one of you guys help me set it up right !!!! can t wait . does anyone else ride on dhx ?

Loads of us have dhx5 experience mate - just make sure u have the right weight spring - no amount of fiddling with setup will help you if you have that wrong 25-30% sag should be perfect

Post subject: Rear shock
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 pm 
Custom DHX here, great shock for the dosh. Might be worth sending to TF Tuned for a service and a Push after Triscombe.

--------------------------------------
I used to be a lot like you but now I'm only me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm 
trax wrote:
Custom DHX here, great shock for the dosh. Might be worth sending to TF Tuned for a service and a Push after Triscombe.

it has been in tf tune just couple of months ago . will see after triscombe . thanks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:05 pm 
Karve wrote:
stev-o wrote:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=516755f74b76d47b&page=play&resid=516755F74B76D47B!154 at the end of album this is my new-old fox dhx 5 .0) now please at Triscombe one of you guys help me set it up right !!!! can t wait . does anyone else ride on dhx ?

Loads of us have dhx5 experience mate - just make sure u have the right weight spring - no amount of fiddling with setup will help you if you have that wrong 25-30% sag should be perfect

well need to set up the sag tomorrow , now the spring is 450x2.80 and my weight is around 90kg :wtf:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:37 pm 
On some bikes a 450 is a light spring on others its a heavy - it depends on the mechanics of the linkage - you will have to sit on it and try it out - if the last shock was a 450 then your probably in the right ballpark

Post subject: Rear shock
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:40 pm 
http://www.tftunedshox.com/info/spring_calculator.aspx

I used to be a lot like you but now I'm only me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:48 pm 
Karve wrote:
On some bikes a 450 is a light spring on others its a heavy - it depends on the mechanics of the linkage - you will have to sit on it and try it out - if the last shock was a 450 then your probably in the right ballpark

When i bought big hit there was 500x2.30 ,colin in onlinebike change it. for 700x2.30 he said this one is better .now i have450x2.80 .dont know w :wtf: hats the best

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:24 pm 
Everything sort out now !! happy me . now i just check on boxxer of my and i need a BLUE spring !! anyone has one ?? if not will a spring from boxxers 2010 fit my 2008-09 ?? thanks

just check the TFtuneD site and EVERYTHING is clear now . :thumbup:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:29 pm 
If I'm correct the 2010 boxer sanctions are 3mm wider that the previous years, so no they won't fit

"Dude, She called you fat.... "OH HELL NO, HOLD MY CAKE"