Forum

Post subject: Ahoy Dirt bags
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:41 pm 
Hey guys,
Cross triathlon rider, been biking for years but now hitting the trails more seriously to improve my skills.

Racing this year in Germany's black forest (Tnatura Schlusee), Sardinia (Tnatura Sardinia) and Xterra England.

I bike with a small group of riders but always looking to expand my links. In the process of creating a race team for MTB xc, Cross tri and more.

Anyone want to join us for some rides around herts (usually starting in Potter bar) or near by, or anyone with good knowledge of some more technical rides (steps, rocks etc) get in touch! :D :D :D :D :D

Have fun and stay safe!

Post subject: Re: Ahoy Dirt bags
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:50 pm 
Welcome along, not sure you will find much rock in the south of England but its worth a try...

In more serious, worth looking at Aston hill, all do able on a trail/enduro bike but fast and more confident on a dh bike. Also surrey hills but local knowledge is key

--------------------------------------
RAF spitfire PEDAL-WORX RACEING

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:11 pm 
Mattvanders wrote:
Welcome along, not sure you will find much rock in the south of England but its worth a try...

In more serious, worth looking at Aston hill, all do able on a trail/enduro bike but fast and more confident on a dh bike. Also surrey hills but local knowledge is key

Hey!

Yea for rocks I've been looking at cyclopark in kent and hadley

Ive been to Aston hill, was a great day of challenging cycling, that first big descent on the red route/XC loop on that chalk corner before is hairy in the wet. the climbs are very interesting.

Last edited by xTrirogan on Mon May 11, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:33 pm 
That would be the problem, riding the chalky trails in the wet, best left for the dry summer days

--------------------------------------
RAF spitfire PEDAL-WORX RACEING