Forum

Post subject: Hi all.....
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm 
Names Jamie....Been riding the local area for a while... live just outside Chelmsford... Have a Marin and GT bikes.....ride the Flitch way a lot...local bridal ways and Essex Way near me...

Had a day off fun at Epping Forest today with some mate...never really rode this, but should do more as it was imense fun 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ...and not too far away....

What local rides are on or days/places you mainly ride.....

--------------------------------------
Whyte G-160RS
YETI SB95A

Post subject: Re: Hi all.....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:59 am 
Alright Jamie. Glad you liked Epping. Its fab in the summer. Places we ride with details are over here http://www.essexhertsmtb.co.uk/riding_spots.php with a couple more to be added shortly. Danbury is very near you and is excellent for trail and jumps.

Post subject: Re: Hi all.....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 pm 
Karve wrote:
Alright Jamie. Glad you liked Epping. Its fab in the summer. Places we ride with details are over here http://www.essexhertsmtb.co.uk/riding_spots.php with a couple more to be added shortly. Danbury is very near you and is excellent for trail and jumps.

Thanks....Had a look at your route details etc...

Went upto Danbury couple months back...mate took me on a route out of Chelmsford up canal then into Danbury...WHOOOOHA. :shock: :shock: :shock: came in from the top of the route...went down the jumps...Almost came a cropper in a bush but stayed on.... OMG what a brilliant place.... some guys on there jump bikes where doing there stuff... 8-) 8-)

I'm more of a XC man myself... but liked the Danbury experiance.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------------------------
Whyte G-160RS
YETI SB95A