Forum

Post subject: Good evening :)
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:55 pm 
My name is Seb originally I'm from Poland but live long enough in the UK , not long ago ive caught MTB bug of my work mates and since that day more and more I'm getting into it :) week ago we've started riding in Epping Forrest and during my search for some info on bike trails in Epping I've landed on this awesome website :) for now I'm slow heavy and my leg muscles are weak but I'm working on it , and that's about it for starters :)

Post subject: Re: Good evening :)
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:31 am 
Welcome Seb, there are always rides going on around Epping so just keep an eye out on the forum!!

--------------------------------------
"Dude, She called you fat.... "OH HELL NO, HOLD MY CAKE"

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:49 pm 
Ur legs will beef up soon enough. I'm surprized I didn't die wen we went last week end I'm on single speed. 32/15. if my eye brow looks weird tomorrow I didn't fall off my bike. it got infected and I now look like sloth from the goonies. lol see u in the morning.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:58 pm 
Haha hope we'll manage to have a good ride before the whole end of the world kick in :)

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:17 am 
Hi Seb and welcome. Epping is a great place in the summer to ride. Its a real maze of routes but each ride you learn more. Ive been riding Epping for 5 years and yesterday found even more stuff!!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:24 pm 
You're absolutely right mate , we've done nice session this morning and found some awesome routes , and to top it all up I've completed my mission for today and learned how to bunny hop ! I think its not bad considering it's my second proper MTB ride :)

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:31 pm 
Good to see people from Poland on the forum, been there today- pretty busy and dry, by the way my name is Maciek and I usually ride epping

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:05 pm 
Nice one :) and yeah plenty of people there today but we somehow managed to avoid the crowds on trails :)