Forum

Post subject: Hello!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 pm 
Hi Guys,

Just a quick hello, just joined the forum and thought best I introduce myself before I post my bike for sale! From Hadleigh, ride Monday evenings on the Hadleigh MTB Club ride, so if anyone does that see you there, work 7 days atm so don't get loads of opportunities to get out but am trying to get out more in the evenings now and thinking about maybe early morning rides.. but I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything local to me or anything I can make and try to tag along say hello....

Post subject: Re: Hello!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 am 
Hey there, i'm in Benfleet and try my hardest to get out on a Tuesday and one morning at the weekend, prefer Danbury but ride locally too, managed to get caught up in the Grips ride on Tuesday, thats interesting......

--------------------------------------
It doesn't matter what you ride

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 am 
Hi,
I used to ride the grips ride a couple of years ago but got a new job and stopped being able to get there in time, but some of those guys are animals! I could do the grips ride again now I've got the shop locally just seem to lack the motivation to get over there... maybe a new bike will solve that :-)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:02 pm 
Lol probably! I'd like to do the 10 green bottles ride but I swear none of those guys go to work or eat dinner, fancy starting a ride at 6 On a week day ???!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:07 pm 
First one leaves at 630 ish and second goes at 7, I just normally don't eat before hand and just close up and go straight there... Not entirely sure how everyone else makes it so easily...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:48 am 
I keep meaning to get out on the 7pm Bez ride but circumstances have conspired against me each week. Will get out on it sometime soon :)

Velo, I hear you might be coming out on our ride one Sunday morning.. One of our guys, Tom, was in with you recently getting his Fox forks sorted on his Zesty.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:31 am 
Yes I do keep meaning to try and get out with you on a Sunday however hang overs keep getting in the way

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:56 am 
You wouldn't have fared well on Last Sunday's 32 mile jaunt then ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:06 am 
Christ no! last sunday I was a mess! Parents 3oth anniversary party the night before... you meet at 7 yeah? I'll try and get over this weekend if you're riding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 am 
Sometimes early start... depends on weather and what we've been up to the night before..

Should be out this Sunday morning.. will be watching the weather closely. Start would probably be 7:30 - 8 and would either be the Daws Heath Hadleigh loop or Hockley route.

I'll let you know what we're up to.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 pm 
1 Hey Velo, hope you still have those adjustable seat posts in stock (from Facebook thread)? i'll be in next weekend probably (b-day on Sunday) so going to treat myself

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:54 pm 
Unityjon I do have one at the moment but am expecting more anyway so yes I should have them.. And yeah SurferEv let me know I just got to be back in Hadleigh for 10 on a Sunday to open up...