Forum

Post subject: Hey Peeps
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:24 pm 
Hi All,
Great looking site... Just bought Kona Stinky as looking for some decent Downhill action... Interesting to see Danbury on your site . I never knew there were any trails there!!!! Living over towards Southend way and hoping to meet some of you soon for a ride.. Can anyone tell me what Danburys like?

Coop

Post subject: Re: Hey Peeps
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 pm 
Welcome dude - if you head to the riding spots page http://www.essexhertsmtb.co.uk/riding_spots.php and click on the danbury flag thing on the map there are are few pics and vids and a bit of a write up. Its a fun place to get some riding in - not at all steep but lots of little flowy runs and a few big lines with drops and jumps. Would be great fun on a stinky but is also wicked on a hardtail! - if that makes any sense lol

There are usually people down there at a weekend as it seems to be the most popular spot on this forum at the mo - although there are riders off on holidays and down with injury at the moment so not sure whos about this weekend. Im out the country unfortunately or id deffo show you around.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:09 pm 
Sounds good Karve... Will go check it out... are you guys there every week usually then?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:29 pm 
I'm thinking of going there this sunday to check it out, never been before myself but i'm happy to explore with you

--------------------------------------
BIking blog and website - http://www.fat-tyre.co.uk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:26 pm 
Hi Coop. Danbury is good fun, plenty to do there and it's very compact, so not much pedalling inbetween involved! I'm there most Sundays. I'll be there this Sunday around 9am.

I used to be a lot like you but now I'm only me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:49 pm 
Hey.... cool website bungalistic http://www.fat-tyre.co.uk ! If you get any pics at the weekend give us a shout and ill give you access to whack em up on the flickr account we have here.

Super keen to do a pitch hill ride when im back if you know the trails around there. Its one of the bits on the NDown I dont know. We have done a few trips to coldharbor, holmbury etc..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:34 pm 
Cheers Guys...Trax and B I will drop you a message if I'm venturing up there sunday.... I live in possibly the worst place to have a Stinky in the UK...Most of my surronding areas are as flat as a pancake and usually have to venture north or too Wales for any action.Pitch Hill ride sounds good Karve ...Look forward to that !

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:39 pm 
I'll come Danbury on sunday, no idea where to park etc though.

Pitch hill is pretty good, lots of short trails, some kinda loose and techy but nowt too serious really, always seems to be sunny there too.

BIking blog and website - http://www.fat-tyre.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 pm 
Directions to the car park on the Riding Spots tab at the top of this site. If you need directions from there I can PM you my number. Hopefully will be dry by Sunday!

I used to be a lot like you but now I'm only me