Forum

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 pm 
Hi I'm Anselm, I ride a lot at Aston Hill and more often than in the past, at Danbury - I've move back to my home town Southend recently and it easy to get to. I ride a Kona Coiler but I treat it like a full on DH bike so it sporting wide 'n' low bars and chunky wheels/tyres, I think the frame and battered saddle and pedals are the only stock parts. It's perfect for UK DH really, but was rattled around a bit on a trip to Morzine earlier this year and got dubed 'puncture boy' untill I got some DH tubes and double wall tyres. I've also picked up a cheap Club Roost Stinger frame off ebay recently so have built that up with the brakes and front end of the Coiler for riding places like Danbury. Hmmm, am I waffling on about bikes too much?... it is a bike forum... Anyway maybe see you on the trails some time.

Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:06 am 
Hey dude - thanks for dropping by - there is a lot of waffling about bikes wherever we meet up so you will fit right in ! Look out for any Danbury or Aston rides.

Aston and Danbury are great - Are you having a crack at the race in a few weeks time? viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 am 
Welcome, i still haven't rode the play area around Danbury even though Family live about 15 minutes away so will hopefully start regular riding there

--------------------------------------
"Dude, She called you fat.... "OH HELL NO, HOLD MY CAKE"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:56 am 
Karve wrote:
Hey dude - thanks for dropping by - there is a lot of waffling about bikes wherever we meet up so you will fit right in ! Look out for any Danbury or Aston rides.

Aston and Danbury are great - Are you having a crack at the race in a few weeks time? viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139

Yeah been thinking of giving that race a go, was there last weekend and 4-2-3 was a bit wet and squirmy in places - mainly the top. If the weather stays like this it could be interesting.