Forum

Post subject: Newbie from Hornchurch
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:24 pm 
Hey people

Just started to get in to MTB as i haven't been on a bike in years, i used to ride a lot but i got more in to skating when i was younger. then i started making music and never really picked up the board again.
Anyway fast forward 10 years and here i am, i bought a Kona Blast second hand as i'm just starting out and once i progress maybe upgrade to something else down the line.

I stumbled across this site looking for places to ride so i thought i'd join and say hello.
I've been going to a Hornchurch country park to ride around and get used to the bike when i found the they had Ingurbone Bike Park there, it's only small but good enough for me being a beginner, but i suspect after a while i'll be ready to move up to somewhere better.

Anyway i hope to meet up with you some peeps when i improve and maybe shown some good trails and stuff to help me build up my skill and have fun.

Cheers

Post subject: Re: Newbie from Hornchurch
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:37 pm 
Hiya. I'm also new to all this. Based in North Herts though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:20 pm 
I've been riding a year now and often in the country park and ingrebourne at some point Saturday and Sunday mornings. Welcome to tag along, I tend to go out early and do 20 + miles locally. I'm on a Orange hardtail say hello If you see me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:02 pm 
WinstonSmith wrote:
I've been riding a year now and often in the country park and ingrebourne at some point Saturday and Sunday mornings. Welcome to tag along, I tend to go out early and do 20 + miles locally. I'm on a Orange hardtail say hello If you see me

Hey dude

I tend to go out early Sat and Sunday mornings too, can't really do the week due to work.
I'll keep my eye out for a you on your orange hard tail and if i see ya i'll tag along, more than likely i'll be at the small bike park they've got there.

Hope to catch you out and about over the weekend