Forum

Post subject: Newbie to the forum
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:01 pm 
Hi,
I thought i'd introduce myself and hope to meet some fellow london riders. I've just started getting serous about mtb a couple of months ago but before that i rode a couple of time a year when on holiday in Wales.
Just brought myself a Trek fuel six so nothing too serious a couple of months ago and i now ride in Chicksands, Bredgebury and Aston Hill (when feeling brave).
I'm feel I need some company now so it would be great to start organising some rides with other people and I also have some photography projects I want to recruit riders for (i'll put a separate post on for this).
Just come back from Tenerife where they had some amazing trails. I would highly recommend it. I want to keep up the momentum and keep riding regularly now.

So hello all!

Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:18 pm 
Hi! :wave:

There are rides on pretty much every weekend depending on what you fancy, so you won't be short of company! I (and I'm sure plenty of others) would be interested to hear about the photography projects you've got in mind, there are a few of us on here who like playing about with a camera :D

Chris

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:31 pm 
Welcome chetz. You have joined at a good time. The weather is getting warmer and the trails are getting faster. See you out on a ride soon.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 pm 
Hiya other noob, wttf, I'd love to hear a bit more about your trip to tenerife as i'm off to La Palmain the canaries this summer and I think the trails are similar, I'm taking my own bike, and any tips would be greatfully recieved, I'm going to Langdon Hills this Sunday morning if your interested, nothing hardcore, I'm just getting back into this myself.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 am 
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

@Wigliams, your trip should be great. Those islands have creative weather all year. I also packed up my bike and took it out there.
Take loads of dry chain lube as the islands have loads of fine dry sand (tenerife did anyway). Check the images out on my blog http://www.chetanpatelphotography1.com/ ... teide-mtb/

I'm working all day this Sunday but will have thanks for the offer.