Forum

Post subject: Hi Peeps, Newbie Intro Here
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:21 pm 
First up - hi everyone!

I was very pleased to stumble upon E-H MTB, and have been keeping an eye on things for a while now but due to injury and a busted frame id not been riding all that much.

Anyway back on it now and getting in as much riding as poss. esp. with the trails being as dusty as they are.

I've been riding for as long as i can remember, ive ridden most of the trail centres, I ride regularly at Epping, Thetford, my local trails and more recently been checking out Surrey Hills. Ill be at Surrey Hills this Sun, doing the Bucks Off-Road Sportive the week after and ill be on the White Peak of the Peak District the week after that.

It would be nice to hook up with some of you guys, so if no-one minds ill butt in as and when I see your planning another ride somewhere :D

Post subject: Re: Hi Peeps, Newbie Intro Here
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:02 pm 
Hi, hope to see you out on a ride sometime soon :)

--------------------------------------
"Dude, She called you fat.... "OH HELL NO, HOLD MY CAKE"

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:09 pm 
Hello mate - feel free to join any of the rides posted up. We dont really do one big ride a week but more like lots of little ones all over the place... seems to work :)

Was down Surrey Hills last weekend and had a great time! Which areas do you know? - we had a lot of fun checking out Holmbury but would love to get to know Ranmore and Pitch a bit better

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:27 pm 
Thanks Guys

Karve - I dont really 'know' Surrey hills as ive only been a couple of times. But last Sunday we were guided round Pitch Hill, which has some pretty good runs (if you know where to look). since a friend of mine has moved not so far from there I envisage plenty more trips down that way.

We did Yoghurt Pots, Telegraph, Barry Knows Best and before Sunday we were over at Leith taking in Summer Lightning and whatever else we stumbled across - all good fun.

Ill keep an eye out for some local riding with you guys some time soon.

Cheers