Forum

Post subject: Hi
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:46 pm 
Hi all my name is kevin and i am 25 years old, i live in dagenham with my partner, we both currently have no bike, but i am almost there, should have one later this month or early next month, hopefully within the next week :lol:

i will be getting a rockrider 5.2, that is a btwin, decathlon sell them, the bike has great reviews

once i have been riding and can ride for a while with no need to stop every 10 minutes, should not take long, about a week hopefully, but i have been out of riding for about 5 or 6 years, but have been riding since an early age

while i wait to get a bike (i hate waiting) i hope to join in and get to know many of you on this forum

thank you

Post subject: Re: hi
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:04 pm 
Hi Kev :)

Welcome to the forum, hope you get your new bike soon!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:00 pm 
Hello mate! Nice one on getting out on the bike. Lots of the rides here are less cross country and more jumps and drops which might put you off if you are just getting back into into it.

I can thoroughly recommend http://www.eppinghardcru.co.uk for more mellow weekend rides however. If you then decide that hurling yourself down a hill is the type of riding you love then this is the place to come back to :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 am 
Karve wrote:
Hello mate! Nice one on getting out on the bike. Lots of the rides here are less cross country and more jumps and drops which might put you off if you are just getting back into into it.

I can thoroughly recommend http://www.eppinghardcru.co.uk for more mellow weekend rides however. If you then decide that hurling yourself down a hill is the type of riding you love then this is the place to come back to :)

having some fun down a hill once i get that rockrider 5.2 is what i would like to be doing, i will go over epping myself to train myself first and get used to it all over again, would be nice if nobody was busy and someone wanted to tag along

i did register on that forum, but my posts do not get many reply, but all forums are different i guess, but they do sound nice and cool over at that forum

so i am happy to be there and here :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:55 am 
Hi kev, good luck with yer new bike when she turns up. :smile:

--------------------------------------
Its easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.