Forum

Post subject: MTB hire - Enfield - coming soon!
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:07 am 
Hi Guys

Well my local bike shop and sponsor is about to start hiring out all sorts of bikes including MTB's from his Enfield bike shop.

The idea is not so much to make money but get people cycling and promote the new IDEAL brand that is huge in Europe but not yet here (I have a carbon IDEAL hardtail and it's lovely!). I think they'll be hiring out some Giants as well.

I have seen some of the mtb's they will be hiring out and they look great but decent quality as well. So if you have any mates that don't have mtb's and want to ride then that's the place to go. They'll also be hiring out road bikes and kids bikes in case you get roped into a family cycling day :-) Bikes will come with a lock and you will be able to hire helmets and accessoreis as well.

I'll post up when they are up and running, here's a link to the range of mtb's the company makes, not sure which ones they will have for hire but I imagine quite a few from the link http://www.idealbikes.net/?section=2146&language=en_US

P.

Post subject: Re: MTB hire - Enfield - coming soon!
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:24 pm 
Hey peet, we always get asked about hire. Whack up the details and we'll send some people over.

--------------------------------------
http://www.TritonCycles.co.uk

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:46 pm 
Will do, they are still finalising details and building the bikes but shouldn't be too much longer. They have had quite a lot of enquiries lately so it looks good.

They were looking to hire out from HB at some point in the future but there are so many permissions etc I'm not sure how it will go.

I'll send over details when it's ready to go, the bikes look great - too good to hire out in my opnion but if you want to get a brand out there then you have to get people riding the bikes.

P.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:28 am 
They are now hiring but their new website is under construction.

If anyone wants to hire a bike or asks for hire here are the details, just give them a call for prices etc.

Top Riders Cycles
12 Savoy Parade,
Southbury Road
Enfield
Middlesex
EN1 1RT
tel. +44 20 83638618
email: info@topriders-cycles.co.uk