Forum

Post subject: Stolen Bikes
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:56 am 
Everybody some or all may be aware we had some bikes stolen Sunday morning at Dusk til Dawn -

Kona Hei Hei - 2013 18" deore 3x10 instead of the standard sram 2x10, pretty hefty paint damage on the headtube from transit and the big ring is missing a couple of teeth from an adventure in Morzine

Giant XTC 22" blue, Fox Terralogic, Thomson layback post, XT chainset, X7 everything else

Cannondale Rush - XT/XTR mix, hope hubs, fox with again some pretty bad damage to the lowers and stanchions from a similar alpine adventure, new granny and middle ring, carbon front alloy swing arm, white with black and green has a bit of velcro stuck under swingarm to act as chain guard

KTM Myroon Prestige 29er 21" frame, full xtr, fox 32 float 29 fit ctd rr 100 15-t with remote lock out, DT swiss x1450, xt spds, has ENVE bar and stem with stem run on the negative and all spacers on top - this was/is as new as its only 10 days old

all the above had lights fitted and race numbers - which is something else I'd like back. My KTM had my Mio 305 on the stem (so have nothing to put on strava either) and my light and motion seca 1400 which is a very expensive light

there is a reward being offered for the return of all of the above