Forum

Post subject: Re: Warley Gap Bomb hole or rubbish tip!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm 
I blame Facebook & rap music.

No respect just attitude of its not my job take rubbish home someone else will clean up my cr@p.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:36 pm 
This is exactly why I pick the odd piece of litter up at ride spots. Especially Danbury.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:53 pm 
Came across this thread from last year and thought id update it. went up the gap today for the first time and the place is a total tip, alot worse than these pics show. picked up some crap laying around on the trails but it needs a good couple of hours to clear it all.
just don't understand these people, no respect for others using it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm 
Only seen this becuase of your update, this is most likely to be done by kids because of where and what it is. But you only have to look at how most people treat public places. Tthe areas around a Macdonalds drive through are a joke. The one on the A127 at Hornchurch has a set of lights just up from it. The right turn lane is full of wrappers and fag butts its so bad that it has all got crushed together and could be shovelled up. This isnt just kids.

I rode over to where my Mrs works in hainult wednesday. I rode past the forest opposite the industrial estate. There is a section of footpath right opposite the forest entrance that is littered with small bags of dog crap. there must be atleast 50 bags if not more all chucked at the edge of the pavement and hanging in the bushes. why would you bother to one take a bag to pick it up, two pick it up in the bag and tye a knot in it and then carry it arround just to chuck it there??? That deffinately isnt kids

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:19 am 
It goes like this....

Locals dig trails in secret. Only a few know about them.
They invite a select few people.
They tell a few people
Who tell a few poeple
It gets whored all over the web
Trails get ruined, rubbish gets left
Trails get knocked.

Its the life cycle of every set of trails.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:53 am 
Woburn and danbury being the exceptions which prove the rule?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:45 pm 
The warden collects rubbish at Woburn!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:19 pm 
Bring back the cane, Teach the respectless scrotes some respect. Too fooking lazy used to having Mummy whip their arses all the time. This is thanks to the ball less arse shagging do-gooders. Put the fookers in the Army, i say!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:16 pm 
Love it, carl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:18 pm 
carl wrote:
Bring back the cane, Teach the respectless scrotes some respect. Too fooking lazy used to having Mummy whip their arses all the time. This is thanks to the ball less arse shagging do-gooders. Put the fookers in the Army, i say!

LOL! :lol:

Ive been saying this for years. If your claiming benifits for more than 4 months without VALID medical reason (no arms/legs etc) you get the choice of army, navy or airforce. Or you loose all benefits.
Simples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 pm 
The rubbish levels have been steadily growing over the last 15 years, can't remember seeing hardly any about 25 years ago and 50 years ago the place was pretty pristine.

The main culprits are from the local estate who ride mainly BMX's, they hang about in two main areas and that's where most of the rubbish is.

It does make you wonder what kind of upbringing they have.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:17 pm 
I think national service or boot camps will do these shit's the world off good. Break the law once you get a warning, braek the law twice and in you go, no excuses!

Trouble is we are up against the do-gooder, human rights tossers, its those that run this country. Where are the human rights of the people these scrotes victimise? Retaliate against em and your in the shit as hitting em to protect yourself is against their human rights! Fooking country has gone potty. And the little cnuts get a 2 week holiday on tax payers money out of it, because they are from a broken home or miss-understood, fook sake where's the deterrent!!! Wound myself up now.