Forum

Post subject: Re: Bank holiday ride - 18/04 - PORC
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:24 pm 
Matt that works for me I'll meet you there then at 8am I'll be in a blue focus estate

--------------------------------------
Who put that tree there!??.......

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:52 pm 
I wont be in my fluro shorts but look out for me - red and white a demo ;) We will pitch up in a yellow van

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:06 pm 
Jon wrote:
I wont be in my fluro shorts but look out for me - red and white demo ;) We will pitch up in a yellow van

What happened to the shorts?!! See you there Jon.

Old dog, new tricks!..Maybe!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:17 pm 
tredhubmc wrote:
Jon wrote:
I wont be in my fluro shorts but look out for me - red and white demo ;) We will pitch up in a yellow van

What happened to the shorts?!! See you there Jon.

They are so bright I need a license for them.. its not valid south of the bridge ;) See you there

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:02 pm 
Great to meet you Scott and Matt.

Really good day back on the big bike after 6+ months off. Thought id be a bit rusty but got up to speed and managed quite a few top to bottom runs. Northern and i had a couple of monkeys to get off our backs from close shaves / crashes last year and I feel we got that done. Will be back down there soon.

Watching the DJers at the end was interesting too. Now that Woburn has been flattened it seems all the SE jumpers are congregating there. Pilgrim and Jones were getting some serious amplitude.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:52 am 
Jon wrote:

Really good day back on the big bike after 6+ months off. Thought id be a bit rusty but got up to speed and managed quite a few top to bottom runs. Northern and i had a couple of monkeys to get off our backs from close shaves / crashes last year and I feel we got that done. Will be back down there soon.

Watching the DJers at the end was interesting too. Now that Woburn has been flattened it seems all the SE jumpers are congregating there. Pilgrim and Jones were getting some serious amplitude.

Hi Jon

Great to meet you both there and Scott. Great morning out. Looking forward to some Epping riding as never been and need to work on fitness. If you don't mind me trying to tag along behind you on the next venture there please keep me in mind. I can pretty much always be available for a ride.

Site is superb, keep it up.

Matt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 am 
Jon wrote:

I also put this quick video with an interesting angle where you were at the bottom (would be good if someone was following me down!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFXVytz9tUY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:53 pm 
Jon, matt a great day thanks for everything I really learnt a lot yesterday being my first attempt and very much looking forward to more in the future, I'll keep my eyes open on here and on the calander for future rides

Who put that tree there!??.......