Forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: CwmCarn...Friday, 21st Oct
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:51 pm 
Ok then . because paul (grin) pm me first he is first in the van . next one is brad but he needs to confirm it next couple of days hopefully so will see . hope the weather will be fine !!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:19 pm 
I m booked Friday 21.October , 12 slots left !!!! we can plan the trip later but anyone prefer to meet up somewhere ?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:56 pm 
stev-o wrote:
ok then . because paul (grin) pm me first he is first in the van . next one is brad but he needs to confirm it next couple of days hopefully so will see . hope the weather will be fine !!!

Cheers Stefan - Will book my place tonight as cant book online on work computer :crazy:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:36 pm 
All booked :-) :-) :-)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 am 
Grin wrote:
All booked :-) :-) :-)

:thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:37 am 
Duckcm18 wrote:
What time start/ leaving in the morning. I'm on nights on Thursday just wanna see if I can get away without booking Holiday. If not I'll have to check and let you know.

Steve-o where are you?, is there still room in the Van?

i m in winchmore hill , enfield , n21 2aa , and i still have one space in van !!! if you can t make it one free space in van guys !!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:17 pm 
I think I'm gonna have to give this one a miss. I can't get tue time off work and don't fancy tryin to DH after a night shift and no sleep!, plus I haven't managed to find any decent fair priced Lyriks yet so I've only got my Pikes on my Spitfire.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 pm 
Duckcm18 wrote:
I think I'm gonna have to give this one a miss. I can't get tue time off work and don't fancy tryin to DH after a night shift and no sleep!, plus I haven't managed to find any decent fair priced Lyriks yet so I've only got my Pikes on my Spitfire.

not a problem mate . i m on night shifts as well and might work the night before but for some good DH with great company :clap: i ll do anything. So there is still one space if anyone needs just PM me !!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:50 pm 
Jon , adam what about you guys and hamburger van crew ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:42 pm 
You're making me feel weak now! What time will you be setting off? Would the Spitfire and Pikes be ok there?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:35 pm 
I think it will be fine !! we are setting off around 6.00 , 6 .30latest i m picking up grin from his place . so we get there 1hour before hopefully . i m also working nightshifts hoping i m not the day before . but if i hope it will be close so i can get some sleep of course . for sure if i know that i finish late i won t go but for now is everything ok .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:03 pm 
As said before my shift finishes at 0700 so I'd probably need at least a few hours off to get changed and get to you in Winchmore Hill. I'll see if I can get the time and I'll let you know as soon as I can, probably be a week or so is that ok?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:22 pm 
Duckcm18 wrote:
As said before my shift finishes at 0700 so I'd probably need at least a few hours off to get changed and get to you in Winchmore Hill. I'll see if I can get the time and I'll let you know as soon as I can, probably be a week or so is that ok?

yep that sis ok with me . where are you staying ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm 
stev-o wrote:
Duckcm18 wrote:

Not sure what you mean? I live in Harlow and work in Hoddesdon. Are you guys doing an overnight then? I won't be able to book anything until I can conform the time off.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:22 am 
Duckcm18 wrote:
stev-o wrote:
Duckcm18 wrote:

Not sure what you mean? I live in Harlow and work in Hoddesdon. Are you guys doing an overnight then? I won't be able to book anything until I can conform the time off.

i might do . just not sure yet . well i was thinking to pick you up but maybe if you can come to my place. well you see later anyway . :wave:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next