Forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Enfield Maintenance Thread / General Enfield Thread
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:07 pm 
Ahh lucky for some :)
Haven't been there in a while but may turn up before the new year, and im not too far away so shovels are reasonably accessible. Thanks for the reply.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 am 
Im heading up in a couple of hours if anyones around. Going to keep pushing up the middle line and maybe re shape the outside 4x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:55 am 
ggg wrote:
im heading up in a couple of hours if anyones around. Going to keep pushing up the middle line and maybe re shape the outside 4x

Have fun mate! I made a start on the table top at the top of the 4x. Not sure what to do with the next one though as its a bit of a flow killer at the moment. See what you think.

Pissed that i have to be at work doing F-all today!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:38 pm 
Hey the table lookes good. I know what your saying about the next one so i kind of just attaked it. The take off was shit and the lannding was really steep and short so.. ha i dug it as a double with a gentle take off and through all the dirt from inbetween onto the down slope so its a lot longer and mellower, like the one between the trees but smaller. Ive also tried to build up one side so its got a angle on it to help you get round the corner. I think its going to need about another 20 barrows of dirt to really shape it up. I also think we should shape that burm into it to really send you round that corner. Anyway im shaterd ive shifted a shit load of dirt today and i need beer .... later

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:59 pm 
ggg wrote:
hey the table lookes good. I know what your saying about the next one so i kind of just attaked it. The take off was shit and the lannding was really steep and short so.. ha i dug it as a double with a gentle take off and through all the dirt from inbetween onto the down slope so its a lot longer and mellower, like the one between the trees but smaller. Ive also tried to build up one side so its got a angle on it to help you get round the corner. I think its going to need about another 20 barrows of dirt to really shape it up. I also think we should shape that burm into it to really send you round that corner. Anyway im shaterd ive shifted a shit load of dirt today and i need beer .... later

Nice one mate! Sounds ideal think its gonna be about building up as much speed as poss for the big jump that follows and then think of what to do next.

Have a good New year see you over there soon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:28 pm 
Good work guys, i need to get down there soon and help out

--------------------------------------
"Dude, She called you fat.... "OH HELL NO, HOLD MY CAKE"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:51 pm 
Just put another 20 barrows down and got in the first ride of the year. Tony if your up there this weekend i think the burm need to be brought in and straightend so when its finnished itll ride faster into the next kicker but i guess its make sense when you see it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:42 pm 
Good effort Graham! I agree the burm is doing nothing where it is at the moment. When i was looking at that line i think it might be fine without a burm......we'll give it a few rides and see how it feels then go from there.

Im planninig to be there this sat and sunday pretty much morning till dark to for some building/riding :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:19 pm 
Yer i kind of agree. i was just looking for a way to make the line a bit racier and faster, like the burm to burm transfer. I thought we should build the next table into a massive step up, like the smaller one we did, as theres so much dirt there, at a bit of an angle with a new line through the trees flowing through to a small kicker on the back of the first burm, so you can transfer to the second and then all the way down the hill?

Like you said it just needs to be ridden first. Cant make sunday but ill try and get out of plastering on saturday.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:47 pm 
See what you can do fella, im quite keen to do some riding this weekend so not sure how much digging will get done but we'll see how it goes....Will be good to get that mid section finished over the next few weeks so we can move up to the top area tho!

Roll on spring! lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:00 pm 
Hell yes, i tried riding the other day, nearly dropped it a couple of times, i just cant wait till the ground is hard and fast again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:19 pm 
Hey, been looking to get out again this weekend after being out for a bit, as it's a bit wet so I guess it's best to come on the bouncer and bring a spade as it looks like digging and sliding around rather than the dirt jumps at the moment. I'll say hi to anyone there so might see you...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:30 pm 
Looks like im definatly down tomorrow... and the suns out

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:48 pm 
Wicked to see some work being done on this place over winter.. will be running like a dream by the time the earth hardens up!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:25 pm 
Should be over on sunday clearing some more of the new track out on the DH side

--------------------------------------
http://www.adambannermedia.co.uk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next