Forum

Post subject: Newbie Enfield jumps or Epping forest
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:43 pm 
Hello People :)
I just bought my bike and gear and I would like to join some rides In Enfield jump track or Epping forest. I've been in Epping forest today in the morning It was nice but could be better because I couldn't find a lot of jumps I guess I want to break my neck :D So would be nice to go for a ride with people who already know these trails but its fine even if you don't know. I am available on weekends and sometimes on working days. Just give me a shout.
I like taking pictures but im affraid to take my DSLR camera with me because of such activity ;) Don't want to brake it.
This one I took with Iphone 4s

Post subject: Re: Newbie Enfield jumps or Epping forest
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:45 pm 
I go to Enfield some mornings/mid day on the weekends. I'm a massive pussy so not amazing but still game for riding buddys!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:12 pm 
I haven't been there myself yet as I was under the impression it was a bit cross country. I ride i Warley, Brentwood mostly and Chicksands and now PORC in Kent, All gravity stuff really! Having said that I would love to give Epping Forest a go though. How is the entourage? I have heard good things about them and was interested myself.

Great pic by the way

--------------------------------------
Old dog, new tricks!..Maybe!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 pm 
To: Blahblah
I would be interested to join you this weekend :) Where do you start your race?

to: tredhubmc
Yah it is like a cross country but I've seen on video they have not too bad jumps which I couldn't find. There is a lot of trails for maneuvering between tress gaps and water which I quit like it. I think Epping forest would be a lot of fun if you really know most trails.
I can't love my bike enough. Stability, suspension and brakes is just incredible. Saddle and paddles is really bad in my opinion.. lost few pins from paddle on first ride and saddle is too hard other then that its amazing bike although I haven't tried big jumps yet :)
Hell yah I like this picture but now I want some in the air :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:51 am 
If you fancy going Enfield over the weekend give me a shout? I'm free all weekend. PS Bring your camera in a rucksack and get some shots. I take my stuff up there and just leave it where I can see it while I'm riding. It's got some good tracks up there. I'm still learning but like you don't mind getting hurt haha
PS Nice Bike
Image[/quote]

--------------------------------------
Trek Remedy 8