Forum

Post subject: Re: dh riding
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:46 pm 
luvinit wrote:
3 min push up at porc! im sure you will love it if you go on a dry day as i will at aston in the dry apart from the push up!)

Ive just watched the video from a recent trip from the guys on here and it does look good, i think its cos i shit myself so much last time i went, it put me off, im going to get there in the next few weeks if poss. even the jumps that i had written off for a few more months yet dont look that scary now. ill see when i get there
:? :think:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:22 pm 
kev wrote:
luvinit wrote:
3 min push up at porc! im sure you will love it if you go on a dry day as i will at aston in the dry apart from the push up!)

Ive just watched the video from a recent trip from the guys on here and it does look good, i think its cos i shit myself so much last time i went, it put me off, im going to get there in the next few weeks if poss. even the jumps that i had written off for a few more months yet dont look that scary now. ill see when i get there
:? :think:

yep i was with them that day i was defo doing more since 27th!
hitting ckicky tomoz to try the gaps and drops!

--------------------------------------
trees dont move!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:51 pm 
Unfortunately the only time I was at Aston it looked more like a place for Skiing rather for riding, so I can't compare. IMO PORC at first is intimidating at least for a beginner like me. Just for a start there is that massive berm leading to a good drop, and you make your way down jumping and dropping until a massive table top. I got a bit shy I have to say but I reckon after few times you will get to know the features and you will feel more confident to try new things.