Forum


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:47 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 228
Location: stansted
I saw this and thought I would share it I'm sending mine to him as soon as possible.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UgV4ACAv7Z3valSBTG04GsL7n3q_OQX-nDwcD_KNYeM/mobilebasic
http://m.facebook.com/JMacleanTuning?id=262946710469716&_rdr#!/JMacleanTuning?v=info&__user=0
Everybody needs fork or shock servicing at some point an his prices are really good for the job he does.

--------------------------------------
RAIL'N RUTZ AND NAIL'N SLUTZ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:54 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 3539
Location: essex
Looks good let us know how they come out

--------------------------------------
Bike pics
www.pinkbike.com/u/nwmlarge/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:24 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 228
Location: stansted
I will do

--------------------------------------
RAIL'N RUTZ AND NAIL'N SLUTZ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:33 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 1542
Location: South Ockendon
Seems cheap, NickTKS on here also does fork and shock rebuilds etc...

--------------------------------------
I'd rather ride me bike than the Wife..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:38 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 228
Location: stansted
Cool ill check him out

--------------------------------------
RAIL'N RUTZ AND NAIL'N SLUTZ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 1151
Location: Harold Wood
Nick TKS serviced mine!good job&good price! :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 715
Location: W.Thurrock, ESSEX
Cheers chaps ;)

I do standard service for £20 (while you wait if need be) and full blown from £50, but i only use genuine FOX / RS parts & Rock Oil for suspension damping.... Normally turn the job round next day, 2nd day latest - depending on parts availability ;)

--------------------------------------
SPS Santa Cruz V10c / Lapierre Spicy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:01 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 924
Location: Westcliff-On-Sea
Might get you to give mine a full service while it's off the road Dude..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:01 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 1262
Location: Ockendon
NickTKS wrote:
Cheers chaps ;)

I do standard service for £20 (while you wait if need be) and full blown from £50, but i only use genuine FOX / RS parts & Rock Oil for suspension damping.... Normally turn the job round next day, 2nd day latest - depending on parts availability ;)


Can you fit a PopLoc to mine if I've got the upgrade kit?

--------------------------------------
Strava Profile: http://goo.gl/iSl5I


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 1335
wonkle wrote:
I saw this and thought I would share it I'm sending mine to him as soon as possible.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UgV4ACAv7Z3valSBTG04GsL7n3q_OQX-nDwcD_KNYeM/mobilebasic
http://m.facebook.com/JMacleanTuning?id=262946710469716&_rdr#!/JMacleanTuning?v=info&__user=0
Everybody needs fork or shock servicing at some point an his prices are really good for the job he does.


I note he can redo the decals too (from Slik), I've just stuck on mine from Slik too and very pleased with results..minimal cock ups too !

Andy
Attachments:
forks.jpg
forks.jpg [ 94.96 KiB | Viewed 231 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:32 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 715
Location: W.Thurrock, ESSEX
SurferEv wrote:
Might get you to give mine a full service while it's off the road Dude..
No worries dude.... ;)

stumpie wrote:
Can you fit a PopLoc to mine if I've got the upgrade kit?
Would have to look into Dave, but if it can be done, then i dont see why not. ;)

--------------------------------------
SPS Santa Cruz V10c / Lapierre Spicy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fork servicing!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 pm 
User avatar
Posts: 37
Location: Cheshunt
Hi Nick ,the propedal on my DRCV rp23 shock isn't working , i think it needs a nitrogen refill is this something you can do? if so £? with a standard service - cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: