Forum

Post subject: Superstar Grips Review
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:24 pm 
Over the last couple of months, superstar components have raised allot of hype over there quality products at a bargain price. Not long ago i had ordered THE grips, and the quality was appalling and the price was a phenomenal amount. so i decided to get some superstar grips.

The grips that I purchased were Supagripa version, and the amount of colour combos available were great. The lock on rings are good quality and you get the option to upgrade to bar ends for a mere £1 more. They cost £10.99 for everything including bar ends, bargain!!

When they arrived, the grip is nice and firm, and has a flanged section which is a great addition and look totally PIMP, overall I give these 10/10

Plus you also get a free pack of Haribos ;)

Just thought i would do a write-up for these grips as they are excelent value for money :D

--------------------------------------
"Dude, She called you fat.... "OH HELL NO, HOLD MY CAKE"

Post subject: Re: Superstar Grips Review
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:46 pm 
I bought a pair of these a couple of months ago, and for the price i think they are an absolute bargain. have to take up the issue of the haribos with the kids as i dont recall seeing them, wondered about the open packaging and the guilty faces.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:40 pm 
What is the diameter of the grip?

I really like the Sunline Logo Lock On Grips(12.99) which also come in a Thick version which has a good fit with people with long fingers.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:16 pm 
I have a set of these too, great bargin I agree. Only running them on my pub bike so not sure how they handle propper abuse, but will definatly be getting some next time I need new ones on any bike.

I had good experance at Superstar so far, I got some brake pads for a good price too. Rotors look stupidly cheap as well, and looks like the quailty will be Ok going by experiance so far.

Wiggle give you sweeties too... or the shop for 10p ;-)