Forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Broxbourne woods XC. Any Evening this week?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 pm 
Yeh i got to the east entrance just before 7.30 and was waiting by the map by the picknick tables then went round to the west about 10 to 8 t
check

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:54 pm 
stephen80 wrote:
Yeh i got to the east entrance just before 7.30 and was waiting by the map by the picknick tables then went round to the west about 10 to 8 t
check

When you said car park near paradise I thought you were talking about the ones on Bencroft. I was waiting outside the East Car Park that was closed to have work done. You must have just missed me as I bumped into the two guys in the woods and one of them had just crashed badly. They came from the east car park.

The funny thing is I rode round to the East car Park thinking you might be there. You must have gone to the other car park and I ended up hitting some trails

--------------------------------------
Trek Remedy 8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:00 pm 
chris84 wrote:
stephen80 wrote:
check

When you said car park near paradise I thought you were talking about the ones on Bencroft. I was waiting outside the East Car Park that was closed to have work done. You must have just missed me as I bumped into the two guys in the woods and one of them had just crashed badly. They came from the east car park.
yeh both had lights on there helmets sorry mate missunder standing i ment east carpark at broxbourne wood think we should swap no.s so least we can give each other a shout if you want to give it another go

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:05 pm 
Yeah I think that's a good idea. Although both bikers I saw had lights on their handlebars.

stephen80 wrote:
chris84 wrote:
stephen80 wrote:
check

yeh both had lights on there helmets sorry mate missunder standing i ment east carpark at broxbourne wood think we should swap no.s so least we can give each other a shout if you want to give it another go

Trek Remedy 8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:17 pm 
Yeh could have been cos i had a quick loop round to the other side by the big hill had 2 blkes come towards me with light on there helmets then wen i got back to the entrance a had another 2 fly past me from the west path down the east side and thwts where i heard a crash there on the gravel and see this fella in a heep on the floor lol ive pm you my mob no. Drop us a tex so i no you got it ok

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:52 pm 
Thanx for the work out have to do it again later in the week when i get the new bike

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:53 am 
Yeah no problem m8

stephen80 wrote:
Thanx for the work out have to do it again later in the week when i get the new bike

Trek Remedy 8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:53 am 
Yeah no problem m8

stephen80 wrote:

Trek Remedy 8

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:46 pm 
Was it you two that I bumped into tonight?

Good to meet you if it was.

http://www.moohcowh.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:13 pm 
Yeah it was me and one of my other cycling buddies. Sorry m8 I thought you were gonna follow us. I would have stayed and had a chat for a bit. I was having ago at some of those strava times haha

Trek Remedy 8

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 pm 
Chris let me no if you fancy ago over the woods tommorow for a while got the new bike and some lights drop us a tex

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:34 pm 
Sorry I didn't tag along, was on my training route and only had an hour so needed to make sure I got my climbs in.

http://www.moohcowh.co.uk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:54 am 
Will do m8. Been on some big hacks this week so not sure at the moment tbh. Legs are a bit sore

stephen80 wrote:
Chris let me no if you fancy ago over the woods tommorow for a while got the new bike and some lights drop us a tex

Trek Remedy 8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:56 am 
No worries m8. I was doing the same. Next time your out though give me a shout i live close to Bencroft and it's running nice and fast atm

Mooh wrote:
Sorry I didn't tag along, was on my training route and only had an hour so needed to make sure I got my climbs in.

Trek Remedy 8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:19 am 
chris84 wrote:
Will do m8. Been on some big hacks this week so not sure at the moment tbh. Legs are a bit sore

stephen80 wrote:

Yeh no worries mate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next