Forum

Post subject: Re: Sunday 23rd May
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:41 pm 
Rich_Supreme wrote:

Well done on the drop in, did you roll or fly off it ?

lol - there's a story there !!

When i finally workked up the courage to have a go I followed Steve on his run and he basically took off and landed 3/4 way down the transition !! Needless to say I came in a lot slower but after sessioning it for a while I was getting a bit faster and ended up flying off it too about 1/3 way. Scary moment but after doing it , the confidence soared.

The ski jump was an incredible feeling, soared right over and landed way down on a few occassions. First attempt was was a 'hold em and go for it attempt' :o which Steve witnessed and felt he had to fly high too, so a great session on that, both dropping well down the transition. Well pleased.

Hoping to get there this weekend too , is your bike fixed now :D

Post subject: Re: Sunday 23rd May
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:23 am 
Grin wrote:
Rich_Supreme wrote:

Well done on the drop in, did you roll or fly off it ?

lol - there's a story there !!

When i finally workked up the courage to have a go I followed Steve on his run and he basically took off and landed 3/4 way down the transition !! Needless to say I came in a lot slower but after sessioning it for a while I was getting a bit faster and ended up flying off it too about 1/3 way. Scary moment but after doing it , the confidence soared.

The ski jump was an incredible feeling, soared right over and landed way down on a few occassions. First attempt was was a 'hold em and go for it attempt' :o which Steve witnessed and felt he had to fly high too, so a great session on that, both dropping well down the transition. Well pleased.

Hoping to get there this weekend too , is your bike fixed now :D

Good stuff....yes fixed. Just trying to work out my riding schedule for the weekend.