Forum

Post subject: Re: Walthamstow Riders
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:26 pm 
Hi Neale,

I'm in South Woodford and my xc ride tends to start just north of Hollow Ponds, up to Bell Common in Epping and back down the the eastern side of the forest, 27 miles being my usual loop. Ride solo but would welcome the company, most especially when doing night rides in the summer. Having said that I haven't ridden much yet this year as work keeps getting in the way. Waiting for my Pike fork to get back from being serviced and hope to be out next Sunday.

Zulf

--------------------------------------
Zulf
Specialized Camber Expert Evo 2014

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:23 pm 
I'm fairly close to you guys and live in forest gate near Wanstead flats. Quite often ride Aston hill (racing on the 17th April) and often around in Epping forest. Send me a pm if you're heading out!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:45 pm 
Hey,

Not sure if this thread's still current but I'm in south woodford and I'd be well up for sorting the odd ride or three!

Sundays are good for me and up for Epping, Aston or Chicksands...haven't been on the trail bike for a few months but it'd be great to generate some motivation for the summer with some riding buddies.

cheers

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:44 pm 
Hey Neale,

Cool...Wednesday evenings are out for me, but be good to do something on a Sunday...the weekend just gone got away from me! How was Epping running? Pretty wet still?

Give me a shout if you're around Sunday coming.

cheers
Andy

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:43 pm 
Not around tonight , but up for a later one on Sunday if the weather's there or therabouts...I don't have trail light though so couldn't go crazy late.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:09 am 
Hey Neale,

sorry dude, totally missed the notification for this yesterday morning. Mucho beero Saturday night probably to blame...!?

I might be able to sort a Wednesday evening this week if you're planning to ride then?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:12 pm 
If this thread is current I'm Leytonstone and could well be up for a ride this weekend!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:05 pm 
Hey Neale, where would be a good place to try and meet up on Wednesday?
Is there a spot in Epping that would work? I could get to somewhere like High beech for 7.15ish if that's on your route?

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:07 am 
No problem I'm trying to build some fitness before I hit the Surrey Hills again don;t think I've been over for at least three or four years!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:45 am 
I could tag along, I'm in Buckhurst Hill and can just meet if you ever cross over Whitehall Road at the Ching.

I'll be on my single speed, still haven't taken the big bike out so wouldn't mind Aston Hill or Chicksands.