Forum

Post subject: Looking for people to ride with
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:52 pm 
Im located in Stoke Newington and looking to find people to ride with, in and around london. Im into All Mountain, bit of free ride, dirt jumps and little DH, but since moving to London my bike skills and fitness have completely gone down the pan. So is there anyone on here that can do week day rides? weekend rides? And evening rides?

I have a pretty irratic shift pattern so at times all of the above works for me! A bit like tomorrow... Anyone free to ride tomorrow day time?

Since moving here I've hit up Chicksands on my Spicy, but felt the bike was a bit over kill for the trail, enjoyed the place tho! Ashton Hill XC loop and a couple of the DH runs on the Ragley hardtail in the rain... Definately brought the wrong bike that day!!! and Epping on the hardtail, but struggled to find any really good riding, just short stretches that seemed to lead to no where and I think I was off the beaten track at that point.

Sometime have access to a car, other time not so it'd be the train to the nearest station and then a pedal from there.

Anyone up for a ride?

Cheers Andy

Post subject: Re: looking for people to ride with
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:09 pm 
Hello mate - lots of people up for rides on here. Best way of doing it is just to post up that ur keen with a location and date and it will be picked up by the ride calender and people will join if they can.

If you go back through the calendar you will see that there is usually a fair bit going on. If its out of normal work hours and you give people plenty of notice, then it will have the most chance of people being able to make it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:22 am 
If you go to high beech epping on staurday or sunday am there are lots of riders, im sure you would be able to tag along

also heales cycles have a ride every sunday from e17 highams park
last time i went i didnt recover fro 3 months lol

http://www.healescycles.co.uk/index.php ... &Itemid=20

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:14 am 
Hey man, I live in Archway and would be interested in riding with you. Have been riding bikes for ~25 years but never taken my bike out of the city. So I'm a complete noob. Also have a flexible/variable schedule. Will send you a PM as well.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:36 am 
Hey, I'm a rider in Clapton and I'm free most weekends (going Epping forest on Sunday if your up for it)

I have expirence but still looking to meet new riders and learn new skills, Pm me whenever you want to hit some trails!

--------------------------------------
Feel the rhythm, feel the ride