Forum

Post subject: Belhus Sunday 10th
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:18 am 
Unfortunately I can't get to the beginers ride round belhus today (sat) so I'm planning to go over that way Sunday instead to explore the area. If anyone fancies coming along let me know and a meeting time can be arranged. probably start from belhus pool/golf course.

I don't know the area at all so going in blind, just gonna ride around and see what's what.

More than happy for anyone that knows the area to show the way.

:high5:

--------------------------------------
Sport hurts! Ride hard or go home!

Post subject: Re: Belhus Sunday 10th
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 pm 
I have just checked the weather and its looking dry tonight and early tomorrow morning so was planning to go early 8:30ish start

Belhus pool to Belhus country park and then onto berwick woods is fairly plain, dirt or gravel tracks. Belhus has a bit of single track but nothing to write home about and easy to find as its quite a small area.

I was planning to ride from Romford to Hornchurch country park, nip round and do the 3 drops in berwick woods that are part of the belhus loop then follow the rest of the loop to the RSPB and back.

I could meet you at Berwick woods car park if you are driving or can find your way there from belhus? recon id be there about 9ish

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 pm 
Ah, not gonna make that early. I'm looking to set out about 11. have had a look at google maps and was scoping belhus and berwick woods. was maybe gonna attemp to get to rainham via hornchurch and try out the ingrebourne track. but depends on weather.

I'm defo not an early bird LOL. and little one is at a party 11-1 so perfect opportunity for me.

do you use an app to track your rides?

--------------------------------------
Sport hurts! Ride hard or go home!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:20 pm 
No worries, im not usually but go to much to do and hoping not to get the bike to dirty that i need to spend 2 hours cleaning it. I have a gps unit so track routes on that.