Forum

Post subject: Epping forest
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:07 pm 
Hello,

Been meaning to get myself down to Epping forest but a bit concerned that my newbie status and lack of geographical knowledge will ruin any attempted trip.
Does anyone know if there are regular meets down there as it would good to meet people with some local knowledge so I don't completely get myself lost in the woods. :crazy:

Post subject: Re: Epping forest
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:06 pm 
Hi, I don't really know Epping Forest so can't help on directions but I was thinking on heading there for a ride on Saturday morning if you fancy it? maybe there's others out there who are already riding and know some good trails?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:21 pm 
Cool, I have just seen someone has posted a ride of epping on sunday ~10am if that suits, I dont mind either day but the guy posted looks like he knows some trials.
Going to post on his topic to see if its still going but up for both days tbh. Let me know. cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:21 pm 
Hi Cheetah, I'll probably go up on Saturday morning for a quick ride anyhow if you fancy it, see if we can sort a quick loop out for an hour or two. I'll be there on Sunday too. Let me know if you want to go Saturday as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:33 pm 
Hey Womble sorry took so long to get back to u.
Going to have to bail on the saturday one and do the sunday only. I had so many intensions this week but did a ride wednesday which needs some recooperation time I think. My muscles need to get used to riding regularly again.
Be there on sunday if its still going ahead on a black voodoo bike. c u there hopefully.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:40 pm 
Hi Cheetah, no worries. I'll still head up on Saturday but will also be there on Sunday. I'll be on my new Giant Anthem (black/ red/ white), looking forward to trying it out, its only seen roads since I got it last week :(