Forum

Post subject: Anyone up for a ride - Friday 16th 10.30/11ish.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:39 am 
Good morning
Finally im going to get myself out to Epping today and wanted to jump on here and say hi and discover if anyone could potentially be thinking of riding this morning.When I read up on Epping all I see is that I should have paid more attention in map and compass lessons when in the CCF at school ( along time ago now!). It states it great single track and off road but very hidden. I don't wanted to be going round and round in small circles.
I believe I should start at the cafe near the pub where the motorbike guys meet up on Sunday. From there I have no idea which way to head out.

I'm 40ish (a young 40!) have a couple of full sus's and ride solo a number of times during the week. I ride Woburn and Swinley approx 1 a week, ride Chicksands and have ridden Hadleigh a few times but have always been put off Epping as I don't know where I'm going and Sunday morning don't work for me due to little ones football.

I'm more of a weekday rider 9-2pm- after drop off and before pick up.

Be great to hear back from anyone that can show me the ropes. I can reciprocate with some of the trails I know backside of Woburn and Swinley.

First time I've ever written in a forum ,let's see what happens.

I dropping my wife to work in chingford at 10. Want to be riding about 10.30/11

Cheers Rob

Post subject: Re: Anyone up for a ride - Friday 16th 10.30/11ish.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:45 am 
Spotted to late or I would have joined you! Oh well, maybe next time.

Trailforks may be quite helpful with finding your way about.

Post subject: Re: Anyone up for a ride - Friday 16th 10.30/11ish.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:50 pm 
Hiya
thanks for replying, i managed to grab a local today and he showed me a few trails.We covered some ground.You think your going one way and then you come across a road again and think eh? thought i was a heading in the other direction.
I'll be back Mon/tuesday about 10ish to explore some more if you're around.I ride 3/4 a week