Forum

Post subject: Epping Forest - Saturday 5th
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:24 pm 
I'm new here and been riding in Epping for a few weeks, anyone going this saturday.

I tried some routes from internet and got lost in some parts, would be nice to ride with people that been there before.

Post subject: Re: Epping Forest - Saturday 5th
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:33 am 
Hey there, I'm very new to MTB 'scene' after a good 6-7 year break and want to get some trails under my wheels if this is still happening would love to hook up with you and whoever else? Can't say I know the forest at all but I can ride

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:57 am 
Me too! Tried Epping today but really need help to find the useful trails. Not sure this site is still active....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:50 am 
Im interested in meeting up for a ride around Epping Forest either on a Sat or Sun?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:09 am 
Hi all, another newbee here, not new to riding just 20 years of lack of pactise... Did a trip to Epping last weekend 26/8/17 (kings head hill doesnt get any easier) first trip longer than just a few miles, rode a few trails thru the forest all which seemed uphill, saw the long horn cattle, made it thru till hitting the lower tea hut, a coffee an rest then upto high beach then along to Upshire Rd/hill, down to the Abbey, another stop, apple pie an custard n more coffee an down to the canal for a simple ride back to Enfield. Saw quite a few other riders in the 4 hours i was out but no acknowledgment not even a nod....musta been my 29" wheels...... :lol: