Forum

Post subject: Its official
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:57 am 
After many weeks (months!) of accepting the weather and all the grief it brings as my industry relies on good weather not to mention the impact on riding, I have given up all hope of any summer in 2012.

For the first time in weeks i have a few hours to get out on the bike. So what happens I wake up to find it absolutely tiping it down and hasnt stopped for the last 3 hours. WTH is going on? :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Post subject: Re: Its official
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:10 pm 
I know exactly how you feel I haven't even attempted to go out in the last month due to the weather. Off home to the FOD next weekend so im going to hit up Cannop trail centre no matter what as that always runs well.. But your right the weather right now is absolutely abysmal I cannot remember the last time we had a summe this bad - to make matters worse its going to be the same next week as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:27 pm 
Im getting married in 13 days and then its honeymoon in lanzarote i cant wait to see the sun again! ill probably melt in the weather tho lol. was wondering if theres any riding over there but apparently ill have to stay with my newly aquired wife by the pool :( lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:40 pm 
Congratulations in advance. Got married last year and on the morning it started raining and got heavier and heavier as the day went on. Finally stopped 30 minutes before the ceromoney and started 20 minutes after we got all the photos done and everyone was back inside stuffing their faces.

Spent a week in Cyprus back in June and that was bliss but too hot to ride much.Did manage one small day out though.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:06 pm 
Thanks for the congrats luckily ive convinced her to go on a 4x4 buggy tour and a submarine ride while were there so its not all gonna be sitting around doing nothing lol