Forum

Post subject: Walden velo xc race
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:01 pm 
Straight off the back of "Ride_101" we're please to launch our MTB Evening Series starting on the 27th June at the "Airfield", Carver Barracks, Wimbish, Nr Saffron Walden.
Riders are invited to take part in a good old fashioned grass roots style race series covering four consecutive Thursday Evenings. Registration is from 6.15pm and Racing starts at 7.30pm.
For over 18's you simply turn up, fill in your entry form, pay your fee (£8.50), get your number and race - one start altogether 50 mins plus 1 lap!
Prizes for 1,2 & 3 Male and Female.
Its a mixed terrain course with a few challenging sections roughly 8-11 minutes a lap and don't worry, because the following week it'll be different!!
Contact us at info.waldenvelo@gmail.com if you have any questions

See you there!

Post subject: Re: walden velo xc race
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 am 
I did one of the races the other week and had a really good time, it's perfect to go with a few mates and settle the old age question who is the fastest ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:15 pm 
I was thinking of doing these as it's on 17 miles from home. but is there only 1 race left? The events seem to be missing from the website events calendar! http://www.waldenvelo.co.uk/events-calendar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:46 pm 
I was under the impression they were going to do some more races if the demand was there! I hope they do :-)