Forum

Post subject: Mont Blanc Ultra Somfy July 7th
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:18 am 
Hi, I am an ex Hertford rider now based out of Sydney. I am heading back to Europe to see my Dad in late July who still lives in Hertford.

I have just started a company (WeWill) and we are looking for 6 MTB riders to train up over the next 2 months where we will pair them with an elite rider for the Mont Blanc Ultra Somfy. I would love to hear of anyone from the club that thinks they may be up for such an awesome challenge. Check out the MB program on our website wewill.io and contact me through there (or here) if you are interested (or nominate someone else suitable that may be persuaded - I promise this experience will change their life - you will be amazed at how much you can improve with the very best professional support). As our first European program/event we are offering it at below cost price for the right candidates and we will be sharing the story with ironman who we are helping train up athletes for their major races like Pioneer and the Epic. Hope to see some of you in July in Herts or better still the Alps! Cheers, Nick Gatland.