Forum

Post subject: Exmoor Uplift
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:11 pm 
Hi guys, i hope you dont mind me invading your forum.

I am based in Horner at the foot of dunkery beacon, although i am from chelmsford originally, and i am starting an uplift service.

I was searching around and saw that you guys were commenting and asking about the triscombe uplift, which i think is defunct now, so thought i would let you know whats on offer.

Now if you have ridden the area before then you will know why the DMR EX enduro and the Southern Enduro, the exmoor explorer and other competitions are held in the local area. Forget your surfaced trail parks this is o natural.
The area has something for everyone weather it is flowing single track, steep techie root infested woodland runs or a track with 13 river crossings it really has it all. Now something the area has is a lot of climbing. Dunkery is the highest point on exmoor so to get the chance to catch a lift up from horner surely is not to be sniffed at.
I can drop you off at dunkery or on the a39 where the toll road is. both drop offs are have a near infinite amount of trails. I can hook you up with a local guide if you dont know the area or if you want the local knowledge!

We have two B&B rooms with secure storage and bike washing facilities. Horner has a banging campsite up the road, their is two tea rooms as well as a decent car park. Also, Porlock a 5 min bike ride, has a good selection of pubs.

Face book: https://www.facebook.com/exmooruplift

the B&B http://www.horner-farm.co.uk

Message me through the uplift page if you are interested or have any questions and dont forget to the like the page :thumbup:

Enjoy the weather and hopefully see you out on the trails soon!!

Post subject: Re: Exmoor Uplift
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:36 pm 
Sounds good and welcome. I've ridden pretty much all the Exmoor Explorer's apart from last years (when the running of it went over the Channel Events). I normally ride the Quantocks when I'm down that way as I stay in Williton with family. Ridden around Horner a few times too. Great area for some proper riding.