Forum

Post subject: Re: Ride calendar
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:08 am 
That's really nice

Well done.

Now you need to get everyone to fill in the title of their proposed rides correctly LOL

--------------------------------------
It doesn't matter what you ride

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm 
Cheers.. I hope its useful - the code does allow for people being slightly random in their postings. I dont think its missing a ride which is currently posted which is cool.

Eccles wrote:
Just a thought. Could you paginate it so that rides posted up in future months or previously can be viewed? For example, if someone posted an away day for October.

Good suggestion dude - I have added it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 pm 
Amazing! well done.

Bike piccys!
http://tinyurl.com/okyhpdg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 pm 
Neat.

Was going to advise that the columns were real narrow making it difficult to read last night but all fixed tonight.
:thumbup:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:12 pm 
Just a thought,

For the 'arranging rides' section of the forum, rather then having the subject box, split into a location box and a date box, then it puts the 2 together into the title as: place - date for you so then it will make people have all the info needed in the titles?

http://www.adambannermedia.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:56 am 
Cheers thats very handy. :clap:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 am 
Brilliant!
just one suggestion, can the 'regular' rides be updated aswell, as ive got no idea of when and where these are, will also be helpful for newbies to the site.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:37 am 
Quote:
For the 'arranging rides' section of the forum, rather then having the subject box, split into a location box and a date box, then it puts the 2 together into the title as: place - date for you so then it will make people have all the info needed in the tit

Good suggestion... ill look into it. Messing with phpbbs out of the box functionality often results in carnage however.

Quote:
just one suggestion, can the 'regular' rides be updated aswell, as ive got no idea of when and where these are, will also be helpful for newbies to the site.

LOl I don't really know when they are on either...It would be great to have all the regular rides on there. However at the mo, no one really posts these up.. there are a few alluded to in threads but no posts with detailed info. Unless the ride is 100% the same time and location every time then its better for whoever's organizing them, to post up each week. Northern and I do that for the Thursday Pm Epping ride. It takes 30 secs and is in the calendar when one is on.