Forum

Post subject: Cube Reaction GTC £800 / LONDON
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:17 pm 
I can send you picture if you're interested...

I'm getting my new bike in few weeks and I don't have the space (and the money) to keep the favourite hardtail Ive ever owned ! The bike is in good condition, the tires were replaced a month ago, the brakes pads needs to be change soon but thats only £15 per pair.

The specs are the 2012 but few upgrade :

XT front derailleur, SLK carbon seat post, SLK stem, m520 pedals. Ritchey marathon saddle

I genuinely always looked after my bikes, cleaned and stayed warm in my room or stockroom at work. It was used for my commuting to work and week end trip. I've cleaned drivetrain and co regularly.

RRP £1.399 and Im after £800 for it. I think it is a fair price considering it was bought at cycle surgery 7-9 month ago (I don't have the receipt on me for the exact date). The warranty is 5 years form date of purchase. I got a frame replacement in the first 2 month after it developed a crack at bottom bracket. Cube customer services is very good, no questions asked, the declared it faulty and sent me a new 2013 frame, fitted by cycle surgery for free of course. And for the inconvenience, Cube also upgraded my front derailleur to an XT !
So really the frame is only probably 5 month old and since then, its been just the dogs bollocks !

I can arrange with cycle surgery a frame inspection if it can make you feel better about the condition of the bike. They will do that for free, anytime. Cycle surgery are actually very helpful, mainly because of the value of the bike.

Stan

Specs (without upgrade) :

Frame: GTC Twin Mold Monocoque Technology

Fork: Fox Evolution 32 Float RL, 100mm, Lockout

Headset: FSA Orbit I-T-R integrated

Stem: Syntace F149 Oversized

Speed: 30

Front Mech: Shimano Deore FD-M591 Down Swing 34,9mm

Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT RD-M780 Shadow

Chainset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M780 Hollowtech II 42x32x24T, 175mm

Bottom Bracket: Press-Fit BB

Front Brake: Formula RX hydr. Discbrake 180mm

Rear Brake: Formula RX hydr. Discbrake 160mm

Rims: Sun Ringlé Radium

Front Hub: Sun Ringlé Radium

Rear Hub: Sun Ringlé Radium

Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob Performance 2.25 Front Schwalbe Rapid Rob Performance 2.25 Rear

Seatpost: RFR Prolight 31,6mm setback