Forum

Post subject: For Sale: Orange MsIsle Frame 14in White + extras
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:18 am 
Hi All,

I have my Orange MsIsle frame and a few extras for sale!!

It is a 14 inch frame and had it custom resprayed white with a slight metallic/pearl. This frame rides really nicely and will be sad to see it go. Due to changing the bikes and lack of space (...apparently 4 bikes is enough!!) the frame now has to go.

The frame was built onto my 2010 National 4x bike which took me to 2 podiums through the season. As it was my race frame it had my name lacquered on! As i know the likely hood that the buyer may want to respray it (As they aren't called Matt Hillyard), i am also including a full genuine set of replacement stickers from Orange which cost £20. The name could be stickered over also if desired.

So you are aware some of the stickers were not lacquered over and the "Orange" logo on the down tube on one side has a mark. The frame is general is in good condition but it is used!!! Despite a frame sock the underside of the chain stay is marked, after all it's a mountain bike frame and not a vase! There is no structural damage I am just trying to be as honest as possible.

To go with the frame i am also including a Hope Sealed Headset in Blue, Salsa QR seat clamp in blue, SDG, I-Beam seat post and SDG I-SKy Saddle in Snow camo. (I also have a black I Sky saddle if preferred).

The rrp of all this new is almost £850!!

I am selling this for just £250ono.

I also have a RaceFace X-Type External BB which can be included if wanted and can discuss price.

If you have any other questions please ask!!!!!!

--------------------------------------
Identiti 4x Rider
www.identitibikes.com

Post subject: Re: For Sale: Orange MsIsle Frame 14in White + extras
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:24 am 
Dropped the price to £225ono.......Please spread the word in case you know anyone that might be interested. This needs to be sold asap.

--------------------------------------
Identiti 4x Rider
www.identitibikes.com