Forum

Post subject: Scott voltage fr20 DH bike £850 ONO
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:37 pm 
A mates selling his voltage but is not on here (so just posting it up for him)

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/sco ... e-ec030833

"Hi there, for sale is my Scott Voltage FR 20 in frame size long. The bike has only been ridden a small amount of times. I have done two trips to Wales and some local places but nothing big at all. I have never had any big offs on it. The bike has always been washed down after every ride out and oiled. The bike has been wrapped in rhino skin up until now. I have just taken it off and there are only a few of minor scratches and chips. I have put two Nukeproof protectors on the back half of the frame to prevent wear. I have upgraded the brakes to Shimano Saint brakes with BF Goodridge braided hoses! I have also changed the handlebars to Renthal DH wide bars with Nukeproof grips. I have changed the pedals to Dmr V8 pedals. Other than that the bike is completely out of the box.

The reason for selling is that I am self employed and therefore rarely get time off work, subsequently hardly ride the bike. I have not used the bike in the last six months and it has been stored safely in a garage.

Scott Voltage FR 20
Blasting berms, railing turns, tricking every hit. The Voltage FR is an affordable Good Times Machine that does anything from Park Riding to Slopestyle Competition. This bike shreds it all. Oversized hydroformed tubes and cartridge bearing pivots create stiff lightweight frames that offer 135-180 mm of adjustable travel. These bikes are built to take the big hits and deliver lots of fun.
Frame: Voltage FR alloy 6061, hydroformed tubes, IDS dropout 12mm
Suspension: Rockshox Domain RC Dual-Crown fork, Fox VAN R shock
Components: SRAM X7 / X5 drivetrain, Truvativ Hussefelt 1.0 crankset, Avid Elixir 5S disc brakes, E.thirteen LS1 chainguide
Wheels: Scott Comp / DHL hubs, Alex FR-32 rims
Tyres: Schwalbe Big Betty DH, Trailstar DH tyre
"

Will try and post up pick when he sends me them, but can go and view if wanted (based in South Ockendon). I have to say its a very clean example with little use (I would of bought it but happy with what I can do on my meta). Message me for more details or Andy on 07852176759

--------------------------------------
RAF spitfire PEDAL-WORX RACEING