Forum

Post subject: New Member from Enfield
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:53 pm 
Hello all,

I've just invested in a cannondale sl3 hardtail after getting bored of cycling my cannondale quick most weekends on just quiet roads and river paths. I thought i'd touch base with some regular XC riders of epping forrest and hopefully allow me to tag along.

I've been cycling a couple of years now and i've only experienced some technical stuff a few times which I enjoyed thoroughly, especially some single track stuff in the blue mountains.

I'm 27 and live in Enfield, so if anyone is about saturday mornings and rides some of lighter trails (to begin with) I would appreciate meeting up for a group ride so I can get to know the routes and enjoy the company of a few riders intead of riding solo.

Thanks

Tony

Post subject: Re: New Member from Enfield
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:20 pm 
Hi Tony, most weekends both Sat and Sun there's a ride going on somewhere. Most people go to Epping or Danbury or if you want a little more extreme there's a jump spot In Enfield and DH runs and 4X and the like at Ashton Hill and Chicksands.

Welcome to the forum and keep an eye on the rides section.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:54 pm 
Thanks Duckcm18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:42 pm 
EN2-TONY wrote:
Hello all,

I've just invested in a cannondale sl3 hardtail after getting bored of cycling my cannondale quick most weekends on just quiet roads and river paths. I thought i'd touch base with some regular XC riders of epping forrest and hopefully allow me to tag along.

I've been cycling a couple of years now and i've only experienced some technical stuff a few times which I enjoyed thoroughly, especially some single track stuff in the blue mountains.

I'm 27 and live in Enfield, so if anyone is about saturday mornings and rides some of lighter trails (to begin with) I would appreciate meeting up for a group ride so I can get to know the routes and enjoy the company of a few riders intead of riding solo.

Thanks

Tony

Hi and welcome from another new boy, are you the guy who bought the Cannondale i was looking at in the cycle shop in Chelmsford? (cant remember name of shop) you was with your wife or Girlfriend. Nice bike you got their if you are the guy. Anyway hope to meet up with some other new faces.

cheers
carl