Forum

Post subject: Newbie from chelmsford
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:15 pm 
Hi all

Just joined E&H MTB. I think I have met a few people off of her that go to Danbury common.

I like XC, Freeride and easier DH runs. Currently recovering from breaking my wrist that I broke a few weeks ago at Aston hill. :roll:

Current bike collection is a GT hardtail 2011 and a 2008 kona stinky.

--------------------------------------
Canyon Strive CF

Post subject: Re: newbie from chelmsford
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:52 pm 
Oooh another Chelmsford Local..Welcome to the club (you work in Air con then???) ;) ;) ;)

Whyte G-160RS
YETI SB95A

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:22 pm 
I've just been out on my bike for the first time in about 8 weeks due to breaking my ankle, injuries suck. I hope you get better soon and take my advise when you do get back on the bike take it easy for a bit to really get your strength back.

Welcome to the Forum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:15 pm 
chatman wrote:
oooh another Chelmsford Local..Welcome to the club (you work in Air con then???) ;) ;) ;)

Chelmsford massive" lol.

yes I do. Im also employing currently if you know anyone?

Leechgroupservices.co.uk

Canyon Strive CF

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:28 pm 
Duckcm18 wrote:
I've just been out on my bike for the first time in about 8 weeks due to breaking my ankle, injuries suck. I hope you get better soon and take my advise when you do get back on the bike take it easy for a bit to really get your strength back.

Welcome to the Forum

luckaly it has been pinned back together so there bone will be "strong" for the get go. but as we all know your looking at 12 months for it to become really strong again. Iv already order the Troy Lee wrist guard. I had the 661 half guard on when I broke it due to still recovering from my last brake. :thumbdown:

Have you looking into the 661 ankle suports? they are ment to be pritty good.

Canyon Strive CF

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 pm 
Hey mate, welcome.

Was you the guy on the kona about 2 or 3 weeks ago now I got talking to? I was on a silver HT with a blue full face and I had either a black or red and White alpine stars jersey on.

If it was- you followed me into the berms and left you with another rider so I could go start practicing tail whips.

If that's you- extra welcome dude!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:38 pm 
HVAC MATT wrote:
Hi all

Just joined E&H MTB. I think I have met a few people off of her that go to Danbury common.

I like XC, Freeride and easier DH runs. Currently recovering from breaking my wrist that I broke a few weeks ago at Aston hill. :roll:

Hi HVAC MATT was down Danbury on Sat and it was fab! Also just coming back from a break (thumb) so big healing vibes coming ur way - ull be back before you know it!

See you out on a ride soon!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 pm 
Karve wrote:
HVAC MATT wrote:
Hi all

Hi HVAC MATT was down Danbury on Sat and it was fab! Also just coming back from a break (thumb) so big healing vibes coming ur way - ull be back before you know it!

See you out on a ride soon!

Hi and welcome, Im new here too and its been a long time since i done some serious bike riding and your injury has just reminded me what its all about, im a bit plder now and prob break a bit easier. hope your wrist gets better quick no good being out the sadle to long as im finding out, sadles aint what they used to be lol

carl