Forum

Post subject: Random babble about an MTB dream
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:39 pm 
I had a dream the other night I was shredding a 24" jump bike around, my riding was transformed, I was amazing - I could manual for fun like Chris Smith, was pulling tricks I don’t even know the name of and riding along skinnies Danny Macaskill would be proud of, I was then back on my own 26” jump bike and although harder I had not lost my new found street skills, it was so fun… I then work up and remembered my mere mortal skills. :cry: Depending on which dream theory school of though you come from, either my subconscious seems to be telling me to ride more street or it’s just random bits of memory from a (much less skilful) skate park session on Saturday. Either way I do wish I could manual for more than a second and get the back wheel out of that bowl so will be mixing it up by riding more concrete. But anyway, anyone else dream of MTB, I can’t be the only one? I hope…

Post subject: Re: random babble about an MTB dream
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:05 pm 
After riding i ALWAYS have trouble deep sleeping. I always get in bed and start nodding off, and then start day dreaming about my riding I did, and riding how I want to achieve. It's always in an above view as well.

Another regular proper dream I have is one of me booming towards a big ass wooden made kicker and flying through the air for miles. Whilst flying I bump into steve peat or gee atherton or someone, and land on sand and start talking to other riders- and the wake up.

Randomness!