Forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Essex Herts Cycle Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:47 pm 
As Greg touched on there are some 'design basics' why the logo is as it is and it wasnt a discussion to redesign the logo anyway. It was me saying "hang fire" before using the current logo on a tshirt ill give you a hi res vector version. Unlike the old one it will print well and not have rough edges and look cheap. :thumbup:

So the focus should now be on... who wants to organise the tshirt jersey jersey thing??? I can provide the hi res versions of the logos as shown above but unfortunately I know bugger all about printing ts or jerseys. If you guys want to add the logo onto other designs or whatever then get stuck in. Something like this would be ace - courtesy of Mr Troy Lee ;) - but im sure the XC boys will want something a wee bit snugger! :oops:
Attachments:
kfb3o5h2.jpg
kfb3o5h2.jpg [ 91.08 KiB | Viewed 638 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:59 pm 
Good job jon !!!! like the idea !!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:00 pm 
Now on jersey looks much better!
At first I thought adding .co.uk was better but now I didn't remember I don't like web addresses on clothing. I'd put Essex Herts Mtb.

--------------------------------------
My sponsor in Spain
http://aplbike.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:10 pm 
That looks ace!
No tight fit for me thanks!

Bike piccys!
http://tinyurl.com/okyhpdg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:51 pm 
I've brought some clothing from this place cycle-cloching

And this top in particular.. matches the forum colours well.. not a bad price either..

Only thing that may cause an issue is the front has a zip almost completely down the front so can be hard to get transfers etc onto them...

Like the idea of the stickers etc...I have space on my car window and a bike frame awaiting advertising space :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Whyte G-160RS
YETI SB95A

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:03 pm 
Retro sombrio chic! My work here is done ;)
Attachments:
ezoqslul.jpg
ezoqslul.jpg [ 164.48 KiB | Viewed 633 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 pm 
If you want stuff screen printed on normal material, such as hoodies and tees then I can get my sister to do it as she does that as a business. Probably be able to get a reduce price too. I could organise the tech clothing too , just have to find a supplier that we all agree on price wise and can supply the stuff people want.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 pm 
Karve wrote:
As Greg touched on there are some 'design basics' why the logo is as it is and it wasnt a discussion to redesign the logo anyway. It was me saying "hang fire" before using the current logo on a tshirt ill give you a hi res vector version. Unlike the old one it will print well and not have rough edges and look cheap. :thumbup:

So the focus should now be on... who wants to organise the tshirt jersey jersey thing??? I can provide the hi res versions of the logos as shown above but unfortunately I know bugger all about printing ts or jerseys. If you guys want to add the logo onto other designs or whatever then get stuck in. Something like this would be ace - courtesy of Mr Troy Lee ;) - but im sure the XC boys will want something a wee bit snugger! :oops:

when we can order them and from who ? you will let us know deffo .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:43 pm 
Count me in

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 pm 
Karve wrote:

Awesome design, probs would get one

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 pm 
Love the design. Would like a few colours though. Will deffo get one though

Post subject: The Essex Herts Cycle Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:14 pm 
Very interested in jersey and T.

Never bought a jersey but in my mind think I neither want Lycra look tight nor baggy... Does that make sense? :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:58 pm 
SurferEv wrote:
Very interested in jersey and T.

Never bought a jersey but in my mind think I neither want Lycra look tight nor baggy... Does that make sense? :)

2 choices then, either an xc one that's too big or a snug Freeride jersey ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:20 pm 
Great idea guys and I will be interested in a Jersey :-)

I also think just having the chain ring with ' Essex Herts MTB' is best in my opinion, losing the .co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:23 am 
I prefer the old font, the M is too angular and in general the font looks too cartoony, reminds me of kids tv cahnnel graphics. just my 2p

Happy to order a few riding tops though :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next