Forum

Post subject: Re: Members page
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:40 am 
If/When we get the tops. I'm sure if people wanted to sort out some extra customising they could. I don't mean it as a requirement for the tops that you have to have it.

I don't mind either if no-one remembers my name but it's always nicer and more comfortable to be able to call people something and not feel like a douche as you can't remember any details about them.

Post subject: Members page
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:45 pm 
Next time you're on a ride, take a group photo, edit and add some names (ask them first ;) ) and send to Karve to put in the site gallery. Job done!

--------------------------------------
I used to be a lot like you but now I'm only me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:49 pm 
trax wrote:
Next time you're on a ride, take a group photo, edit and add some names (ask them first ;) ) and send to Karve to put in the site gallery. Job done!
Simple, i like it!

Bike piccys!
http://tinyurl.com/okyhpdg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:55 pm 
On the front Page of this web site, the top scrolling pictures, there is a group picture photo we took at Epping a few weeks ago (was a long time ago as Laser had a working bike then :lol: :lol: :lol: )

The handsome chap in the red Superstar Components T Shirt is Me :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Whyte G-160RS
YETI SB95A

Post subject: Re: Re: Members page
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:58 pm 
chatman wrote:
(was a long time ago as Laser had a working bike then :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Only 20 days so far. It be working by the weekend. Its at Grips now :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:31 pm 
TBH, the main thing that needs doing is reminding people to keep trails quiet.

There has been a ton of people joining, asking, and getting given as much info as they want about Enfield this year, and now the place is fucked.

You google it and the 1st 3 replies are to this site.

I can guarantee that almost none of them will be there to fix it up this winter, and next year it will be pretty much game over.

Last thing you want is this forum to be known for trail destruction....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm 
Lawbags wrote:
There has been a ton of people joining, asking, and getting given as much info as they want about Enfield this year, and now the place is fucked.

I know that me and brad have when people have asked to be pm arent messaging people who it is one of there first posts on the forum, and only letting people who on the site seem to be reliable and a fairly regular user

Afterall, you only have to google enfield trails, and theres videos on youtube with in the descriptions / comments were it is, or other videos linked to it were it has hte names hillyfields / chase farm, so its not too tricky to work out were they are fromn a bit of scouting a map anyway

The letting people know idea was a bit of a risk initialy, the trails were already getting abandoned / unused, so was hoping trying to get a few more people on here would get some more regular users, so there would be more people to maintain over winter aswell . . . as the amount of locals now who would do it, not much would get done, besides the jump/shore conditions atm, the litter has improved alot because the newer group of people is keeping it alot tidier - only time will tell this winter if the risk will pay off

http://www.adambannermedia.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:02 pm 
As Ive said before, I have my own trails to look after, but if a big dig day is arranged, Ill help.

Fingers crossed people dig this year. And concentrate on whats there...not making more new stuff!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:17 pm 
Yep, i've got a group of about 5 of us and 3 shovels and a few other tools between us
plus a month or so ago we retrieved the wheelbarrows out of the river and they seem to be fine (little rusty) so we have all the tools we need to replace rotten parts of the shore, and do some work on the jumps

will post up when we start to do some and see what response we get

anyway this has gone off-topic from the members page so i'll post in the enfield threads when we begin

http://www.adambannermedia.co.uk