Forum

Post subject: Re: Tuesday 13th Sept. 'Grips' ride
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:33 am 
Cheers C..

1200 Lumen :)

Looks very similar to the one I got from DX, but P7 LED and better battery (6400mAh) compared to the one that came from DX (4400mAh)

Could order one of them and sway the better mAh pack for the bar light and the lesser one for lid (with light set to medium setting maybe).

Before i do though, gonna try the other lid light I got later, but this time with fresh packet batteries (in case the rechargeables I used last night were pants)

:)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:46 am 
Bumped into you guys going in the other direction behind Bullwood Hall last Tuesday. Let me know the next time you are going to Hockley and Grove Woods. Best to cycle in the same direction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 am 
Hey Vince.

I missed last Tuesday's one as I had knackered my back (lifting damned garden statue, not even on the bile) and you'll see from this thread I didn't quite have the evening I had planned this Tuesday :(

A few of us did do the ride a couple of weeks previous though and it was a good run.

Basically, the ride leaves from outside Grips bike shop in Rayleigh every Tuesday at 7pm sharp. They head off over to Hockley woods, do some loops through the various trails, then off across through Cherry Orchard and over to Belfairs / Daws Heath and back to Rayleigh - approx 15 miles and we did it in 2 hrs.

Are you local? This is also my local turf so myself and couple of mates regularly ride Grove Woods / Hockley / etc..

I might look to organising another one for us to do outside of the Grips one..

You're more than welcome to tag along for the laugh :)

Actually, just received a PM from Laser asking when next we're gonna head out so watch this space.. Maybe next week?

Cheers,

Ev

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:16 am 
Tuesdays aren't the best days for me so if you guys decide to do a meet outside of the grips ride, maybe a Mon/Wed would be great to meet :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:30 pm 
Yep... I'm local (Rochford). PM when you next intend to go out, weekends or evenings.