Forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Essex Herts Cycle Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:40 pm 
Karve wrote:
you can see why I went through the work to simplify the logo now

http://www.essexhertsmtb.co.uk/ehmtb_images/top.jpg

has over 256 colours - thats one expensive tshirt lol

even the top 3 here

http://www.essexhertsmtb.co.uk/other/es ... b-logo.jpg

have 10's of colurs - monchome is the way to go bro's

Here is a very rough version of the logo in 8 colours.
Underneath is a version with a blue gradient in, as its all the same colour it should only count as one colour.
Couple of rough shirt designs

dont have the font you've used.

Let me know if you want a hand with anything or want to develop stuff further.
Attachments:
eh_8colourLogo.jpg
eh_8colourLogo.jpg [ 258.65 KiB | Viewed 690 times ]
essexherts_8coloursT.jpg
essexherts_8coloursT.jpg [ 68.25 KiB | Viewed 692 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:02 pm 
Karve wrote:
As Greg touched on there are some 'design basics' why the logo is as it is and it wasnt a discussion to redesign the logo anyway. It was me saying "hang fire" before using the current logo on a tshirt ill give you a hi res vector version. Unlike the old one it will print well and not have rough edges and look cheap. :thumbup:

So the focus should now be on... who wants to organise the tshirt jersey jersey thing??? I can provide the hi res versions of the logos as shown above but unfortunately I know bugger all about printing ts or jerseys. If you guys want to add the logo onto other designs or whatever then get stuck in. Something like this would be ace - courtesy of Mr Troy Lee ;) - but im sure the XC boys will want something a wee bit snugger! :oops:

sorry guys but i just like to get this . very nice and simple please . just tell me the price and color . :thumbup:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:23 pm 
stev-o wrote:
[sorry guys but i just like to get this . very nice and simple please . just tell me the price and color . :thumbup:

Will due in due course. You need to decide on the log design you like best and then whichever gets the most votes is the one that will get printed. I'll then code up the order form and that will display the price for whatever garment is on offer.

Post subject: The Essex Herts Cycle Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:32 pm 
Karve wrote:
As Greg touched on there are some 'design basics' why the logo is as it is and it wasnt a discussion to redesign the logo anyway. It was me saying "hang fire" before using the current logo on a tshirt ill give you a hi res vector version. Unlike the old one it will print well and not have rough edges and look cheap. :thumbup:

So the focus should now be on... who wants to organise the tshirt jersey jersey thing??? I can provide the hi res versions of the logos as shown above but unfortunately I know bugger all about printing ts or jerseys. If you guys want to add the logo onto other designs or whatever then get stuck in. Something like this would be ace - courtesy of Mr Troy Lee ;) - but im sure the XC boys will want something a wee bit snugger! :oops:

This is the one I like best, simple and states the brand web site details easily...of course the image link as well, hope Tapatalk linked it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--------------------------------------
Whyte G-160RS
YETI SB95A

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:52 pm 
Thanks for the input Chris and I know you have some leet photoshop skills but I don't think those will scale very well.... mainly due to the bitty nature of the grass elements. Its why I removed them. The grass as much as I love it... it was my idea after all.. will be a pain in the ass when doing multi format printing

The logo needs to be easily made in a vector and as I stated at the start of this thread, the idea was to create a multi purpose design which could be used on anything from a keyring to projected on the side of a building... I only want to do this once and for it to be fit for purpose no matter what the logo is used for in the future.

The versions I presented already do do that. If someone wants to put forward a vector ready, multi format print ready, clean and bold logo we should deffo consider it... otherwise lets just concentrate on picking from the ones we have, that do meet that criteria ;)

:thumbup:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:58 pm 
chatman wrote:
Karve wrote:

This is the one I like best, simple and states the brand web site details easily...of course the image link as well, hope Tapatalk linked it

Like this one way better than the grass.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:30 pm 
@ karve, Original is entirely vectors. They had to be jpeged to load on here.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:34 am 
DMRdan wrote:
chatman wrote:
Karve wrote:

Like this one way better than the grass.

I like this one too.. Nice and simple and applicable to any background colour, etc...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:44 pm 
chatman wrote:
Karve wrote:

like this one too. Would certainly buy it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:17 am 
Ok guys !! so what is going on ? like to buy the blue black troy lee jersey with the logo as it is or if there is any other option of color . so can anyone tell me the price please . thanks

Post subject: Re: Re: The Essex Herts Cycle Jersey
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:09 am 
stev-o wrote:
ok guys !! so what is going on ? like to buy the blue black troy lee jersey with the logo as it is or if there is any other option of color . so can anyone tell me the price please . thanks

+1 here and if there are options on colours on the sleeves that would be awesome. Otherwise as stev-o says blue sleeves works for me. Great top by the way

Sent from Galaxy s2 insanity using tapatalk

Its easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:09 pm 
At the moment I've got as far as standard Tees and Hoodies. I now need to code up a page where you can look at the colour choices for these and order if you want. The last couple of weeks have been taken up with a house move so didn't have the net for a while to do coding from home. Now I have speed FTTC I should be able to get back onto this soon.
Anyone know what the Troy Lee top Chatman posted is and where we can source it?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:42 pm 
I just used the original picture karve placed up on the site. A quick google and 100's of TL designs come up??

Whyte G-160RS
YETI SB95A

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:45 pm 
Just found it, do a search for "2011 Troy Lee Ruckus MTB Jerseys"

Only thing is, it has the Troy Lee logo. On left shoulder where we want to place our logo, and the top is £49.49.......

Whyte G-160RS
YETI SB95A

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:41 pm 
*Gulp*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next