Forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: How do I find the trails in Enfield please
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:49 am 
MPRJC wrote:
RE: Trails getting trashed. Thats seems fair enough, I'm a total begginer but 0 intention of trashing anythign adn not a teenager (26).

Feeling a little shy about turning up on a ride due to how much of a begginer I am and fitness levels, but guess i should just grow a pair and come along to the next ride.

I guess people go most Saturdays?

As a beginner, you will trash the trails at some point- intentionally or not. By skidding, casing or stacking it.

And then you'll bring your mates who will do the same. And bring their mates....

I was nervous at meeting people on here but it turned out that everyone this far has been sound.

In today's secular society the sense of community is limited, but when you get to know people on here and at rides you'll realise we are all in for the same ride together and having massive fun!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:57 am 
DMR – im not sure that MPRJC is specifically looking to hit the type of terrain that Enfield has and the ‘trails’ bit of the name is what is causing confusion. Easily done and perhaps it needs relabeling on the site.

Hey MPRJC - The Enfield trails are not 'trails' as such but jumps and drops area which is why people get wary over usage. They require quite a bit of maintenance and care as DMR has explained. Unless you have hit good size jumps in another 2 wheel discipline you’re better off with a bit of Epping to get your eye in.

It’s where I started out. Keep an eye out for rides. The forest is easily accessible by train and we are a super friendly bunch. The Sunday rides aren’t usually that fast paced and a good intro :) The camber is a great bike for Epping!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:07 pm 
Ahh thanks dude, yes i'm not looking to go off any jumps just yet, more just riding trails, geting used to the terminolgy still.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:31 pm 
Looking for enfield trails and jumps! Help!!! This is getting annoying!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:16 pm 
Lolsx- please read the thread from the start.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:44 am 
This thread needs deleting and a sticky making about not asking or trail locations.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:48 pm 
All info about Enfield and how to ride / contribute is over here http://www.essexhertsmtb.co.uk/mountain ... t1299.html - im closing this thread Cheers

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2