Forum

Post subject: Seriously suffering from angry cyclist syndrome
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:38 pm 
Anyone else suffering from this affliction? I cycle to work because I enjoy it but it seems this week I have met every single idiot in london. Today on my way home I came inches away from hitting 3 people (on separate occasions) who thought it would be a good idea to stumble across the road without looking, walk out between a bus or stand in the middle of the road. I try my best not to shout as I know all pedestrians think thats all we do, but dam they make it hard! anyone else finding that pedestrians seem to be seriously laking brain cells?

Post subject: Re: seriously suffering from angry cyclist syndrome
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:17 am 
You are brave!!

Some people are dumb,, but then also there are some truly awful cyclists in london, When me and my girlfried where there last, we stepped out in the road to walk to middle paving between two lanes but before we did we heard " LOOK WHERE YOUR GOING GET OUT THE WAY" Now that would have been fine If she had actually been using the road like she was supposed to, but instead she cut across to the right hand lane, so we did look...to our right, very carefully considering thats the direction traffic was meant to be coming from! She nearly took us both out, My girlfriend managed to shout back at her to use the road properly before she was gone!

People also walk at about a million miles an hour in london, I hate driving there and would probably not like cycling it either hehe!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:45 am 
The same people take the same traits onto the road when in their cars. There now seems to be a complete lack of comprehending what is going on around them and totally oblivious to anything other than what is immeadiately in front of them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:56 am 
I go to London every working day and in rush hour everyone knows where they're going and they do rush, but it's the non workers that cause the trouble, they're slow and hesitant and get in the way, they're only worried about themselves and don't think twice about all the people around them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

--------------------------------------
It doesn't matter what you ride

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:00 pm 
On friday when cycling to the station, a Tesco employee pulled up along side and then turn left into me, hitting me and then not actually stopping until she was a really long way round the turn off she was trying to go down.

She lost a wing mirror and has a big scrape doesn't the side of her shiny car and she refused to apologise or get out of the car to discuss insurance. So I've left it with Tesco HQ and the Police.

http://www.moohcowh.co.uk

Post subject: Seriously suffering from angry cyclist syndrome
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:31 pm 
Some people are just ignorant and think that being in a tin box makes them invincible, I've had people shouting at me they pay road tax bla bla bla ( I have two cars so do as well) the motorists who pull right over to the left so you can't get by or stop on bike lanes.

Whyte G-160RS
YETI SB95A

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:37 am 
Mooh wrote:
On friday when cycling to the station, a Tesco employee pulled up along side and then turn left into me, hitting me and then not actually stopping until she was a really long way round the turn off she was trying to go down.

She lost a wing mirror and has a big scrape doesn't the side of her shiny car and she refused to apologise or get out of the car to discuss insurance. So I've left it with Tesco HQ and the Police.

thats sickening. What a disgrace of a human being