Forum

Post subject: NEW FISH.....
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 pm 
Hey all,

Was pointed in this direction by a guy on Moredirt so thought id give it a look.

Lived in Waltham Abbey for a couple of years so have done abit of riding in Epping, never found too much stuff really but guess its what you know, wasnt looking that hard. Also been to Danbury a few times.

Do most of my riding with mates i have in the midlands, go to Cannock, sherwood, llandegla and places like that, mostly freeride type stuff, some light DH is ok, but not really got the bike to go too big.

2 wheels is my thing really, do alot of mtb but also alot of road riding, all to keep fit for my favorite form of 2 wheels, superbike racing....

Anywho, look forward to chatting to you all and meeting up with you lot so you can show me where the decent spots are....

Cheers

Kenny

Post subject: Re: NEW FISH.....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 am 
Hi Kenny.

There are a few bits in Epping, but most get neglected or bulldozed so I don't usually bother and just ride there for fitness. There were a few mini-downhill runs with some gap jumps, but haven't checked for a while so don't know what condition they are in now.

It's a bit of a drive, but I usually ride Danbury or Chicksands at weekends - I'll be at one of those on Sunday.

Steve

--------------------------------------
I used to be a lot like you but now I'm only me

Post subject: Re: NEW FISH.....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:33 pm 
Have been to Danbury once, seemed ok, a few little runs to play on... Never been to chicksands though, spoke about it towards the end of last year but it never happened.

Might head out Saturday lunchtime to Danbury, Chicksands or Aston Hill.
Hopefully have the new bike by then....

Cheers

KGR