Forum

Post subject: Re: Bull Track
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:33 pm 
Our plan is to head down for about 1030, we're planning on a full day down there... hope to see you Steve.

Boo Alex, you'll definitely have to come next time. Are you going climbing any time soon?

Race news, there will be another BT race on the 1st August! In my diary, anyone else interested?

Post subject: Re: Bull Track
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:54 pm 
Beth wrote:
Our plan is to head down for about 1030, we're planning on a full day down there... hope to see you Steve.

Boo Alex, you'll definitely have to come next time. Are you going climbing any time soon?

Race news, there will be another BT race on the 1st August! In my diary, anyone else interested?

Would love to go climbing but out of action; done something to one of my fingers on the left hand and can't climb at the mo :( . I don't think riding the bike is helping much either. Will see the doc on Monday but think all he is going to say is "rest it". Thinking of saying I need an MRI scan and see what he says! All very annoying as I was making good progress on the wall.

Post subject: Re: Bull Track - Sunday 13th
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:07 pm 
:cry: That's not good, hope it helps up fast. Did you injure it climbing?

Don't know if it will help but there might be something / some info that helps on this forum: http://www.climbinginjuries.com/

Mend soon!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:39 pm 
Think I'll go Danbury instead, as I'd have to leave at midday so wouldn't really be worth it. Have a good one.

--------------------------------------
I used to be a lot like you but now I'm only me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:53 pm 
Pretty entertaining day at the Bull track . Id recommend it for anyone who wants to improve their jumping. Loads of little lines of gaps and hips to really dial that skill level in - like a bike training park. I felt my jumping had improved loads by the time I left. Loved it.

Some sweet bits of shore as well - as demonstrated by Beth here...

Also managed to hit the road gap and a little river gap - you will have to take my work for it as i only got a few snaps at the end :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:13 pm 
Awesome day on Sunday - BT is definitely up there as one of my favourite places!

There's so much there and it's really progressive - I find with most places that I can ride some of the easier stuff, then it's a giant, scary leap for the next step up, but BT has a really nice variety so there's plenty to push yourself on.

I had a really good day and rode quite a few bits for the first time, including a couple of doubles which I was pretty pleased with. Jon was on good form, as was Tom, both of them flying over the road gap, which I decided to leave well alone! It looks relatively big in the pic but it seems a LOT bigger when you're on the end of the take-off!

I'm definitely going down there in the next couple of weeks, be good to get a few of us down there...

And I'm also definitely doing the race on the 1st August - anyone else up for it?