Forum

Post subject: Ride ideas?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:07 pm 
Hi all; long story cut short my 30th is in July and I have a week off from work on the week of the 28th, thinking of going for a ride on one of the days during that week, a bike park or venue that provides a good day out, must suit all abilities as I'm no professional but I'm ok to accept a challenge, looked at a few bike parks but still trying to decide, have no issue with receiving advise and also looking to see who would like to join me for the day? :D

Just putting this up for now to see who's keen and where's good to go? I know it's early but I like to plan ahead :thumbup:

--------------------------------------
Who put that tree there!??.......

Post subject: Re: Ride ideas????
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:41 pm 
Bike park Wales sounds like your best bet, the blue and red runs are more trail centre ability while the black is defiantly more of a downhill track. 150mm Full sus is perfect to be able to do all. Still worth taking pads and full face as because you repeat the trails to your heart content you push more than a normal trail ride.

RAF spitfire PEDAL-WORX RACEING

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:26 pm 
Sounds good and I've had a look into there it look wicked , defo keep as an option at the mo' thank you !
Ur more than welcome to join once it's decided and planned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:39 pm 
Hi Scott, as Matt says, BPW is a good bet. As i type there are still 41 spaces left on the uplift. These will go pretty quick over the next few days, i suspect! I am booked up for 21st June and i booked it up 3 months in advance. You can also book a bike for the day if yours is not up for the job!

Robby

Rumblefish Elite 29er
Specialized P1AM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:48 pm 
Cheers Robby, yeh them uplifts go like nothing I've seen lol il take a look and might book up now just to be sure

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:00 pm 
There are other places nearer such as Chicksands and Aston Hill, neither have runs quite as long as BPW but are still great fun, BPW really does have it all though and is the closest Ive been to that has alpine type runs in the UK, I'd be up for visiting again :)