Forum

Post subject: Holmbury - North Downs
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:16 pm 
A friend and I are planning on riding Holmbury this Sunday 22nd. Having riden it years ago I know that there is some great spotsbut not being local we don't know where they are. If there are any crews heading out on Sunday that are up for roots, jumps, drops and all things inbetween including pedalling, let me know as your help would be much appreciated

Post subject: Re: Holmbury - North Downs
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:52 am 
Ba boom - can you do an earlish start on this one mate 9.30? - if not ill be ukbikeskills or epping

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:17 pm 
Yes i can... Have arranged to meet a pal at 12 at 'Holmbury St Mary. There's a car park at the end of he road, to the right by the pub'. Am happy to meet you there, at 9:30 or earlier, get out do a bit of a loop, collect my mate and carry on. How does that sound?

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:16 pm 
Slick - let meet here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=coldhar ... 7,,0,11.15

that car park on the left..... do a couple hours in that wood then head over to Holmbury and session the ass off of that.

Will be some sweet downhills but some steep push ups / pedal ups - and I may well get us all lost ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:32 pm 
Postcode for the 12 meet if poss

GU5 9RR - car park on walking bottom

Post subject: Holmbury - North Downs
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:52 pm 
Awesome day riding "brown pow" up on the north downs. Found even more runs and ran a real variety of dh tracks and linked them together with some good trails. The dirt was just loam tastic. Saw Chris Fairclough again - this time in peaslake. But this time he had his brother Brendog in tow! Small world is mountain biking.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:56 pm 
...Yep, I second that. Cool day, wicked conditions and more trails than one is able to shake a stick at!! Defo plan to get down there again soon. Big, big up to Karve for not deserting me with the flat car tyre; Respect!